google-site-verification=EzRt-ZmNlc4J5RNLXiuJpAEGjNviG678nNB1w49cgZg Jump to content
jatvision

PAPA NOLAN's TENƎꓕ International Thread. Weekend 5 $16.2mn / $243.7mn Total

Recommended Posts

23 minutes ago, RJ 95 said:

948k first week admission in France.

under Corona conditions ... the French just love the movies! I'm always a bit envious, in Germany and Austria, admissions in general (and for Tenet) are far far behind.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, redfirebird2008 said:

So it sounds like Tenet is screwed in China with the Mulan release date. 

Not really. Mulan is screwed in China with the Mulan release date though.

Edited by lorddemaxus
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

53,6 million ow, if charlie prediction for monday and tuesday are right we have  66,5 million already, very good

Edited by john2000
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, john2000 said:

53,6 million ow, if charlie prediction for monday and tuesday are right we have  62,6 million already, very good

if you gonna do that, including Monday and Tuesday Dom we have $66.5mn Approx.

Edited by charlie Jatinder
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, charlie Jatinder said:

if you gonna do that, including Monday and Tuesday Dom we have $66.5mn Approx.

you think 100 mill  by sunday from the existing markets is possible ?

Edited by john2000

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, redfirebird2008 said:

So it sounds like Tenet is screwed in China with the Mulan release date. 

Maybe if the release date was before it's digital release or like 2 or 3 days after then.

 

It will probably do 80-150m. Hype for mulan ain't what it was back in March.

You think China is going to wait a whole week.

Piracy is going to heavily affect mulan box office in China and Asia.

 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, redfirebird2008 said:

So it sounds like Tenet is screwed in China with the Mulan release date. 

Your little campaign against Tenet is already boring. Try not to be so obvious next time.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Not Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, The Gotham Bank said:

Your little campaign against Tenet is already boring. Try not to be so obvious next time.

 

That's a strange comment. You won't find a bigger Nolan fan than me on these forums. Spent a lot of money & time seeing Dunkirk at a special IMAX theater. 11 hours of driving roundtrip, two nights in a pretty expensive hotel. I have a pessimistic view of the box office right now (for obvious reasons) and it does not look like Tenet has the hype or strong enough WOM to overcome those issues. 

 

EDIT: Actually more like 22 hours of driving roundtrip and staying in hotels. I did the same trip just so I could see Dunkirk's Prologue in front of Rogue One in December 2016. That was my test run to see how good the IMAX location was. It turned out to be a legit, old school IMAX theater. So I did the 2nd trip for the actual movie in July 2017.

Edited by redfirebird2008
  • Like 3
  • Not Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, redfirebird2008 said:

 

That's a strange comment. You won't find a bigger Nolan fan than me on these forums. Spent a lot of money & time seeing Dunkirk at a special IMAX theater. 11 hours of driving roundtrip, two nights in a pretty expensive hotel. I have a pessimistic view of the box office right now (for obvious reasons) and it does not look like Tenet has the hype or strong enough WOM to overcome those issues. 

 

EDIT: Actually more like 22 hours of driving roundtrip and staying in hotels. I did the same trip just so I could see Dunkirk's Prologue in front of Rogue One in December 2016. That was my test run to see how good the IMAX location was. It turned out to be a legit, old school IMAX theater. So I did the 2nd trip for the actual movie in July 2017.

 

:kitschjob:

 

I've put in so much passion for my reputation to get glossed over here.

 

Having said that, I'll vouch for redfirebird. He's a big Nolan fan, though he does have a bit of a pessimistic streak.

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, The Gotham Bank said:

Your little campaign against Tenet is already boring. Try not to be so obvious next time.

Just a reminder to people that those being pessimistic over a movie isn’t an agenda or they’re out to get them or you. To you Nolanites taking part in this behavior (you know who you are), don’t make baseless statements because people aren’t being nice to your dumb spy movie and quit this idiotic persecution complex. You’re an adult, so act like one. That will be all

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • ...wtf 1
  • Not Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, johnfalkon said:

Final pre-sales - 18 mil rub (10.5 mil rub OD).

good ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, johnfalkon said:

Promisingly.

Expecting $1.1mn OD & $4mn weekend 

  • Thanks 1
  • Astonished 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, charlie Jatinder said:

Expecting $1.1mn OD & $4mn weekend 

wow that would be fantastic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wednesday 

 

Italy €249k, €2.77m total. Almost flat from yesterday after facing a quite big competition.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, RJ 95 said:

Wednesday 

 

Italy €249k, €2.77m total. Almost flat from yesterday after facing a quite big competition.

Mean about 37% drop from the OD. that is quite decent and bode well to less than 30% drop 2nd week

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Astonished 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Guidelines. Feel free to read our Privacy Policy as well.