Eric Atreides

The Brand Spanking New Weekend Thread | Unhinged - 4M | SALE NOW LIVE: $10 GOLD ONE MONTH, $7 PREMIUM ONE MONTH!

10 hours ago, elcaballero said:

Awesome. Anyone planning on risking it for Unhinged?

I risked it 3 weekends ago (UK) and it’s great. 

Unhinged is a very tense, fast paced, gory throwback thriller. 4/5. Plus it’s under 90minutes. 

• Like 5

14 hours ago, Eric the Unhinged said:

Unhinged Greater Philadelphia Area Seat Report T-1 and Counting

Sellouts Showings Seats Unavailable Total Seats? % Unavailable
TOTALS 3 29 543 2637 20.59%

Total Sellouts Added Today: 3

Total Seats Sold Today: 246

Seems like an encouraging sign so far. Of course there's no real reference in sight, so let's just see what happens I guess.

Unhinged Greater Philadelphia Area Seat Report Final Count

Sellouts Showings Seats Unavailable Total Seats? % Unavailable
TOTALS 5 29 729 2637 27.65%

Total Sellouts Added Today: 2

Total Seats Sold Today: 186

Despite the sellouts, I'm not totally impressed here with the drop-off, although I am aware I tallied this up before a majority of showtimes are being shown.

Wait so are there gonna be BO reports this weekend? Consider me excited. How many theatres is Unhinged playing in?

Also @charlie Jatinder are there any midweek Canadian #s available? The place I look only has #s for Quebec, and it only updates weekend and cumulative box office.

Me as someone who already went to the theaters over 30 times after the pandemic peaked in April looking at silly Americans that can't even wear a fucking mask:

Untitled-1.jpg

• Like 11
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, CJohn said:

Me as someone who already went to the theaters over 30 times after the pandemic peaked in April looking at silly Americans that can't even wear a fucking mask:

Untitled-1.jpg

lol same and i'm in South America 

37 minutes ago, Eric the Unhinged said:

Yes that is absolutely terrible, and those theatres should be held to a higher standard. But other theatres are strictly enforcing every possible guideline they can. I'm sorry, but from the first tweet it sounded like this person was going in with the mindset that theatres in general are going to be unsafe, so it makes sense that they draw the conclusion from this experience.

I mean, come on, I know it's more important than, say, keeping someone off their cellphone. But if you saw someone on their cellphone during a movie, you wouldn't draw the conclusion that no theatres are going to enforce the cellphone policy. Same if you saw a theatre MAKE someone turn off their cellphone, you aren't going to assume that every theatre will enforce the policy to the same extent.

I really think this type of posting is useless. Unless this person wants to release the name of the actual theatre they were at so that something can either be done internally in the company, or publicly, then do it. Otherwise, posts like this give the false perception that nobody takes this pandemic seriously. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, DAJK said:

Also @charlie Jatinder are there any midweek Canadian #s available? The place I look only has #s for Quebec, and it only updates weekend and cumulative box office.

Sorry mate, my access hasn't reactivated yet as theaters are still off. Though I know a guy who has, so will get TENET numbers next week onward.

• Like 2