Eric Duncan

The Brand Spanking New Weekend Thread | Unhinged - 4M | SALE NOW LIVE: $10 GOLD ONE MONTH, $7 PREMIUM ONE MONTH!

19 hours ago, DAJK said:

Wait so are there gonna be BO reports this weekend? Consider me excited. How many theatres is Unhinged playing in?

Also @charlie Jatinder are there any midweek Canadian #s available? The place I look only has #s for Quebec, and it only updates weekend and cumulative box office.

You can see weekly Canada top 10 along with Canada only films at playback.ca. BO reporting was stop in March but been back since mid Jun

https://playbackonline.ca/tag/hot-sheet/

• Like 4
  • Astonished 2

19 hours ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

No numbers for Unhinged yet?

Numbers should get released, it's in 2nd week in Canada with different distributor, which may mean Canda BO won't be reported with USA total(it happens) at times when USA, Canada (and sometimes separately QC) have different distributors the Domestic total may/may not include all of the various Distributors totals

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Ive been to the theatres three times in the last two weeks.  I felt perfectly safe.  Go on and go see a classic like Jaws or Goonies.  And for fuck sake find Northwood Pie and go see it.  I fucking loved it!

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, baumer said:

Ive been to the theatres three times in the last two weeks.  I felt perfectly safe.  Go on and go see a classic like Jaws or Goonies.  

Apparently only Americans are afraid of going to the movies. I went a bazillion times in the past 3 months and I always felt safe.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, baumer said:

Here's some reviews for Jay's movie....seriously guys, I can't implore you enough to find it.......it's almost like a love letter to the movies.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6159156/reviews?sort=submissionDate&dir=desc&ratingFilter=0

I would have watched it, but a) It's not available in India b) the rent price is like double the movie ticket rate here.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

Well this is a bit of an anti-climax with no numbers.

wonder if Hollywood is just waiting to start covering DC Fandome instead in 2 hours. 

The Eight Hundred $29.25mn Saturday in China. $81mn total so far. Should go for $111-113mn by tomorrow and $275-300mn full run.

• Like 3

We probably won't get anything concrete until tomorrow. Not much for Deadline and the rest to be eager to report on when the #1 movie is gonna be making less than $3M for the whole weekend.

Edit: Or perhaps yes we will heh. Honestly that doesn't seem too bad for Unhinged all things considered. It was probably gonna struggle to reach $20M total even under normal circumstances.

Edited by filmlover
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, charlie Jatinder said:

The Eight Hundred $29.25mn Saturday in China. $81mn total so far. Should go for $111-113mn by tomorrow and $275-300mn full run.

Sorry not what I was looking for, US numbers for this thread lol. 

Unhinged numbers out. 

5 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

Lets remember the 1,823 locations should have some sort of asterisk beside it. 

What are they operating at in America for screens just now, 40-60% capacity? 

50% at most theaters but some chains are even at 30%.

• Like 1