Boxofficerules

Weekend Thread: Asgard Saturday #s - New Mutants 2.48, Unhinged 1.2, Bill and Ted 415K | RIP Chadwick Boseman

37 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

wow, let me go back to last year to tell everyone making fun of new mutants that it's going to have the biggest opening weekend of summer 2020. egg on their face.

Not so fast. We don't know about Tenet yet  :ph34r:

Just now, DAJK said:

Not the worst number, this is actually a decent result. I just checked my theatre’s numbers for last night, and I would have estimated around 900k so this isn’t bad at all

you would have to account for increased Canada share than usual. Though that's what Keyser numbers showed which I posted in Telegram group.

• Like 2

Even though it’s a 23% most of the reviews submitted for New Mutants so far seem to be in that 2-2 1/2 star range.  Just something very forgettable 

Edited by DAR

1 minute ago, Daxtreme said:

If we go with a Canada 15% ratio that means NA week-end could reach $35M

Is it possible?

This is a 5-day weekend, with over 1M coming from Wed-Thurs. So say a 3.8M weekend or so. 15% would give that a 25M weekend, maybe reported as 30 if they wanna roll Canada's numbers from this weekend in. 

• Like 2