Eric Duncan

Disney+ MCU: She-Hulk: Attorney at Law | August 17, 2022 | Tatiana Maslany stars

52 minutes ago, Ryan Reynolds said:

how does this already have over 200 reviews, will RT let anyone review tv now, disney seems to have more reviewers than anyone in the industry

WV has over 400. Not sure if any non mcu shows are above 200

That pilot was unbelievably terrible in my opinion.  The car scene at the beginning looked awful, Most of the comedy was just not funny and that Courtroom Battle was very rushed and could have been way better.  Tatiana Maslany and Mark Ruffalo gave a great performance tho so hopefully the rest of the show turns out well or at least decent.  Marvel has been Hit or Miss this year mainly.

• Like 3
  • ...wtf 1

OH GOD,THIS WAS JUST TERRIBLE.

Worst pilot for any mcu show to date. after the FATws finale never thought i would experience anything worse but somehow it happened.

its rushed, all over the place and know its going for that silly tone but it doesn't land for the most part.

All the negative tropes and aspects that people accuse  feminist media of  are in this.  honestly why is bruce banner in this show, why does it feel like the show hates him, all he has gone through is taken for a joke and severely undermined.

maslany is fine in the role but she gets so annoying towards the end. its like she becomes a plot device to put Forth specific message , yeah fatws episode 6 all over again.

will try the second episode but this may end up being the first show in the mcu catalog i dont finish.

expected a silly fun show but this  episode was uneven  and heavy handed disaster.

3/10

Edited by Liiviig 1998
  • Astonished 1

5 hours ago, Darth Lehnsherr said:

It was alright but mainly set up so hopefully we'll actually get into what the show is all about next episode. Mind you loving Tatiana Maslany's performance. 

I don't get why people always complain about set up. It's kind of an integral part of a story and often tends to be the most interesting part imo.