Eric Atreides

Disney+ MCU: Ms. Marvel | June 8 2022 | Directors include Adil El Arbi, Bilall Fallah, Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy and Meera Menon

Just now, WandaLegion said:

Seems like some of these casting are legitimately sketch, but some of these complaints are just weak. “Is a Trump supporter???” I don’t like them either but that’s like 40%+ of the country!

Yea that one you just have to say, "Oh well" to unless he's supporting some kind of egregious viewpoint or acting real stupid online.

Some of these casting choices though, I don't understand. Is it that hard to find the right nationality / religion to equal what's already in the comics? I mean the whole thing with this "woke" or "representative" movement Disney has started to pride itself on kinda loses its point if you can't hit the basics correctly. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, WandaLegion said:

Seems like some of these casting are legitimately sketch, but some of these complaints are just weak. “Is a Trump supporter???” I don’t like them either but that’s like 40%+ of the country!

Trump and his supporters are anti-Muslim, and this is a show about a Muslim girl. Really not that hard to see the problem here.

• Like 2

On 12/10/2020 at 11:42 PM, Eric Karga said:

The little we see looks absolutely wonderful, the actress is perfection, so freakin likable and charming and I imagine it will be like Bend It Like Beckham with a superhero. Really the only MCU show that I'm really interested in. 

Trailer was ok. Won't lie my anticipation for this has been really low. But so was Hawkeye but that had a good first trailer. Something about this was off for me. 

But let's wait and see . I ended up enjoying Hawkeye more than  the rest of D+ marvel slate last year.

Hope next trailer is better.