Eric Atreides

Disney+ MCU: What If? | Season 2 launches early 2023

23 hours ago, charlie Jatinder said:

The only problem of this series, and frankly just today was it felt like way bigger movie than just 30 mins.

I think the half hour format hurt here, felt like they struggled to deal with that. It could also be that I loathe Marvel Zombies (creatively trite property that many fans love.) 

23 hours ago, Darth Lehnsherr said:

That was pretty fun. I really like having these different mix of characters that don't happen in the movies

Yeah that was nice, especially one second banana from one of the MCU properties. Whoever thought that up deserves a cookie. 

• Like 1

Spoiler

I didn't really understand Thanos bit in last episodes' cliffhanger. Was watching Canadian Lad video and he says that Thanos is in Wakanda, but he has no reason to be there. Thanos came to Wakanda because mind stone was there in IW but he didn't got that. Also Ebony Maw didn't bring him timestone on Titan. 

I hope we had answers to these.

14 hours ago, charlie Jatinder said:
  Hide contents

I didn't really understand Thanos bit in last episodes' cliffhanger. Was watching Canadian Lad video and he says that Thanos is in Wakanda, but he has no reason to be there. Thanos came to Wakanda because mind stone was there in IW but he didn't got that. Also Ebony Maw didn't bring him timestone on Titan. 

I hope we had answers to these.

Spoiler

At the end they were bringing the mind stone to Wakanda. So he came for the same reason. 

Also I noticed the Hope and Peter thing as well. That was really odd. I think they were going for a different vibe than how it came across. 

Edited by Menor

3 hours ago, Madhuvan said:

I guess it's depends on our imagination. 

I think that’s the key here. I know many folks have pointed out they would’ve liked a longer format, but I really like that the story is in and out. I don’t think we need to have all of the stories from like Phase One to Endgame told. Just give me a taste of this world; and let me go write my fan fiction to fill in the rest. 

Like Fury’s Big Week is just my FAVORITE. So many possibilities. Can you believe in my mind the Avengers are Carol, Steve, Jane Thor, T’Challa, Wong, and the Xu Family. Best line up ever!!

I also fear that if they had done longer formats, they would’ve done less of them. And I think that would have not benefited the side characters which are now getting more focus. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, charlie Jatinder said:

IMDb rating of just 7.1 for latest epiosde... Weird. I loved it. My 3rd fav of season.

Zombies
Chacha

Killmonger

1. Fury's Big Week
  2. Cha Cha
  3. Killmonger
  4. Zombies
  5. Strange

** Captain Carter exists in the weird limbo of it's the absolute worse cause fuck you for not getting Evans back and it's the absolute best because PEGGY!!!! SKINNY STEVE!!! ICONIC OTP ALWAYS WINS!!!

• Like 1