Eric Duncan

Disney+ MCU: What If? | Season 2 launches early 2023

This was pretty good after I was fairly meh on last week's. But I wish they would do longer episodes for stories like these. We needed to see the conclusion. For stuff like episodes 3 or 5 the shorter format works well but here it's like we leave it right in the most interesting part. 

Strange

ChaCha

Killmonger

Fury's Big Week

Zombies

Captain Carter

Edited by Menor

I also just want to say that I feel so validated, and seen, and understood completely as a person, because these writers Are committed to Tony Stark is actually the villain of the MCU, and I have been saying that for like seven fucking years!!!!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Cap said:

I also just want to say that I feel so validated, and seen, and understood completely as a person, because these writers Are committed to Tony Stark is actually the villain of the MCU, and I have been saying that for like seven fucking years!!!!

Spoiler

At the same time everytime a universe has gone wrong it's because Tony died before Endgame so maybe we needed him alive ultimately 

This episode was wild but in a good way showing scope and scale that has rarely been seen in the MCU and an example of what animation can do.

Did miss Spader as Ultron though he provides so much personality and character that would have been cool to see

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Menor said:

A strong episode, though still falls slightly short of Strange for me. Only issue for me was

Hide contents

Ultron killing Thanos that easily. No way. 

Spoiler

Made sense to me. He's a walking Infinity Stone. Thor was about 10 inches from killing Thanos in Infinity War. If he had engaged the stones he could have stopped him, but just like Thor's attack in IW (and more so), it was too fast for him to properly defend. 

• Like 1