Eric Duncan

Disney+ MCU: What If? | Season 2 launches early 2023

19 minutes ago, charlie Jatinder said:

This is supposed to have 23 episodes right? So will it continue for like next half year or 3 seasons, by the time 3rd air 30 movies may have released.

Nah, the episode for each movie thing was pure misinterpretation and misquotes from the media. Afaik S1 is 10 eps and so will be S2.

8 hours ago, Lokis Legion said:

Nah, the episode for each movie thing was pure misinterpretation and misquotes from the media. Afaik S1 is 10 eps and so will be S2.

Followup — season 1 and 2 are both confirmed 9 episodes due to covid.

3 minutes ago, charlie Jatinder said:
  Hide contents

So was she fighting that for 70 years. I don't think Tesseract can do time travel.

Spoiler

Well, first off, I think the travel was from the monster red skull summoned, not the tesserae?

My kneejerk reaction when I finished was 

Spoiler

That she was transported to a different universe — perhaps the universe where another ep will be set — and not just 70 years further in her universe. 

Having some time to sit with it, not sure.

4 minutes ago, Lokis Legion said:

My kneejerk reaction when I finished was 

Reveal hidden contents

Having some time to sit with it, not sure.

Spoiler

I don't think Tesseract can do that either.

Edited by charlie Jatinder

5 minutes ago, charlie Jatinder said:
  Hide contents

I don't think Tesseract can do that either.

Spoiler

Well, yeah, I am still thinking it was some interdimensional monster portal and not the tesseract. May need to rewatch last act

Surprised to see so many glowingly positive reactions here. I thought this was just “okay”. It was kind of fun, but at the end of the day it was just a gender swapped version of The First Avenger, and I know that was the point, but I can’t help but feel like it could have differed more (giant tentacle monster notwithstanding). If this had been done as a movie it would have felt very derivative.

8 hours ago, SnokesLegs said:

Surprised to see so many glowingly positive reactions here. I thought this was just “okay”. It was kind of fun, but at the end of the day it was just a gender swapped version of The First Avenger, and I know that was the point, but I can’t help but feel like it could have differed more (giant tentacle monster notwithstanding). If this had been done as a movie it would have felt very derivative.

I agree with you, it was just ok.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Lokis Legion said:

Wow, this is the cax equivalent of like a C- 😂    

Lol, I’m really not an animation person at all, it’s hard for me to get into this stuff even being mcu, I don’t even really watch DC animation. My wife hated this show also which is weird for her. My kids liked it though. 

• Like 1

Pretty much agree with @Lokis Legion last comment but I guess its good enough to start things off.

But then TFA was pretty isolated movie and very little to go in "What If" route. Gender swap thing was good one, dealing with casual sexism + a much happier timeline in totality other than the separation of Carter and Steve.

• Like 1