Eric Atreides

Disney+ MCU: Moon Knight

5 minutes ago, Darth Lehnsherr said:

Looks good! More grounded stories works best for Disney+ like Hawkeye.

Be an interesting test since this will be the first Disney+ MCU show starring a new character 

Idk that “grounded” is the term I’d use to describe Moon Knight but yes it looks like it’ll be awesome 😎 

On 9/14/2021 at 3:28 PM, Product Driven Legion said:

Via wayback, on premiere day:

WV 684k

Loki 670k

WhatIf 610k

FWS 608k

Hawkeye going to be a clear winner 

MK with 650k at 10 hours, easily beating the nonHawkeye stuff. Of course Hawkeye has the weakest views, so the predictive value here is… not high. But at least indicates some strong level of pre-release interest, I guess. Perhaps a bit notable as it’s the first about a new character.

27 minutes ago, Product Driven Legion said:

MK with 650k at 10 hours, easily beating the nonHawkeye stuff. Of course Hawkeye has the weakest views, so the predictive value here is… not high. But at least indicates some strong level of pre-release interest, I guess. Perhaps a bit notable as it’s the first about a new character.

Hawkeye got engulfed in NWH hype. 

55 minutes ago, Product Driven Legion said:

Hopefully with this show having a bit of a gap since NWH (as opposed to Hawkeye coming very soon after Eternals) and DS2 not being anywhere near as hyped as NWH, it can retain some more buzz for itself. I think it also has an inherently more exciting premise for most MCU fans.

2 hours ago, Product Driven Legion said:

But at least indicates some strong level of pre-release interest, I guess. Perhaps a bit notable as it’s the first about a new character.

Its cause the internet wants to fuck Oscar Issacs.  Whether that translates into people actually watching the show, instead of basically just re-blogging all the gifts, is another story.