Eric Atreides

The Peacemaker | HBO Max | Based on John Cena's character in The Suicide Squad

On 2/17/2022 at 7:17 AM, BestPicturePlutoNash said:

Don't really want s2. Feel like there's so much Gunn can be doing instead. But I guess he likes this little pocket of the universe he's in and can play around around obscure characters 

I'd love him to go back and do some original work but this show feels like the ultimate James Gunn work so all for him continuing this show.

Finale stuck the landing and this might be my favourite live action superhero show now.

• Like 2
  • Astonished 1

34 minutes ago, cax16 said:

Pretty good, should lead to a lot better numbers for season 2 given a lot more people will probably give the show a shot in between season 1-2. 

Well deserved. The show was really good. Not groundbreaking or anything, but a really good comic book show which feels like a comic book, there's mentions of the larger world but it isn't necessary to see the larger world.

Cena did some great acting, especially in Episode 7. And the weekly release helped it build word of mouth as well.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, filmlover said:

Cena for Comedy Actor Emmy nomination please!

Also:

Amell is actually a big wrestling fan, and for his show Heels he has a lot of wrestlers in the cast and plays a wrestler in it as well. He has wrestled a few matches as well.

This just came out on Tuesday here in the UK and we binged it. 

Incredible. 10 times better than I expected it to be. 

Unique and likeable characters is the way forward. Music, gore, Vigilante, comedy, character interactions, all fantastic. 

A pleasant surprise. 

• Like 2