Blaze Heatnix

Honest Thief steals $225K On Thursday Night ( source: Deadline )

Honest Thief and 2 Hearts did about as well as one could've ever expected from them in any circumstance. Hopefully the former officially marks the end of these Liam Neeson action flicks, and the latter was a movie that no one ever heard of that likely only saw the light of day because Jacob Elordi went on to enjoy a nice profile boost from Euphoria after making it.

The film that really got the short end of the stick was The Kid Detective. The film is a pleasant surprise of a mystery film with good reviews, but it released in over 800 theaters and only made $100K. You really can't ask audiences to see a film just because it happens to be in theaters. But it's disappointing, you know?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, SLAM! said:

The film that really got the short end of the stick was The Kid Detective. The film is a pleasant surprise of a mystery film with good reviews, but it released in over 800 theaters and only made $100K. You really can't ask audiences to see a film just because it happens to be in theaters. But it's disappointing, you know?

It didn't even make the top 10...but then again, I had no earthly idea it came out, and I don't think my metro got it, so its release was an interesting strategy...

• Like 1

Kate Walsh was on holidays in Perth, WA back in March. When the shutdown came she just stayed and has been there since then. She had to get her visa extended. 

https://www.perthnow.com.au/entertainment/celebrity/greys-anatomy-star-kate-walsh-heaps-praise-on-wa-premier-mark-mcgowans-handling-of-covid-19-pandemic-ng-b881700106z