Porthos

Ahsoka Live Action Series | Disney Plus | August 23

8 minutes ago, Menor Reborn said:

An admiral not Thrawn? Interesting. Maybe a Chiss admiral?

Just spec, I presume.  But still...

EDIT:::

From a Rando pic on Twitter:

FLWMKg7WQAID51B?format=jpg&name=360x360FLWMKg2WUAA5iTB?format=jpg&name=360x360

Edited by Porthos
  • Like 2

re: Pellaeon

I understand some folks here are getting a little tired of all of the callbacks/cameos.  On the other hand, can you really have Holmes without Watson?  Pellaeon did make it into Rebels, you know (if offscreen).

6 minutes ago, Porthos said:

re: Pellaeon

I understand some folks here are getting a little tired of all of the callbacks/cameos.  On the other hand, can you really have Holmes without Watson?  Pellaeon did make it into Rebels, you know (if offscreen).

To be fair bringing in Pellaeon from the EU ain't remotely the same as the characters who have popped in for Mando and Boba Fett

33 minutes ago, Porthos said:

Just spec, I presume.  But still...

From a Rando pic on Twitter:

FLWMKg7WQAID51B?format=jpg&name=360x360FLWMKg2WUAA5iTB?format=jpg&name=360x360

Yeah, I guess he could have been promoted to admiral at that point (he was a captain in Rebels, if I remember right). Though I really hope the Empire has a minimal role in this series. I would rather see a lot of the Chiss and the world of the Unknown Regions. 

Edited by Menor Reborn

Chopper appearance at the Mando/Ahoska panel??? ZTvo87j.png ZTvo87j.png ZTvo87j.png

(upon reflection this means he must be in Ahsoka which is all sorts of Hmmmmm....)

Yep:

Edited by Porthos
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Inceptionzq said:

The teaser unsurprisingly leaked

Yep, just coming to comment that a potato quality level is on SW Leaks (and presumably elsewhere).

Considering the shot of a certain droid (wookieepedia link), David Tennant rumors start in three... two...

(Admittedly, it could easily just be the same model of droid, but we all know the rumors are gonna start)

Edited by Porthos
  • Like 1

Note to publicists and agents:

This is why you don't let your clients publicly campaign for a role through social media*. :lol:

*Unless, like, you're a  much high wattage name than the likes of Mena Massoud.

===

Also, FWIW, the Jordan Maison article says that Lars Mikkelsen might be back on the table.  

As for who will play Thrawn against Esfandi’s Ezra…? Hard to say. I’ve heard conflicting stories from sources I trust. Months ago, I heard Lars Mikkelsen (who voiced the Grand Admiral in the cartoon) would NOT be playing the live-action version. Just today, I heard he was Thrawn. As such I can’t say anything conclusive, but if you were hoping to see Lars as Thrawn, there’s your spark of hope.

Fingers crossed he will be.

Edited by Porthos

FWIW, he really does look like a spitting image of Rebels Ezra, aged up by a few years:

I love this comment from SW Leaks:

–]livahd 5 points  

Jesus did they 3d print this guy from the source files?! Looks just like him!

Also, there is an uncanny resemblance to Cartoon Aladdin:

This was posted in ***2017***!!!!!!!

(it's almost a mixture of Cartoon Aladdin and Rebels Ezra [otherwise known as Space Aladdin])

Edited by Porthos
  • Like 3