Porthos

Ahsoka Live Action Series | Disney Plus | August 23

8 hours ago, Eric #TeamKong said:

Do wonder what the stuffy suits at Disney think about a rumored casting announcement getting more traction this way. Like, did Mena Massoud read his NDA carefully enough? 

Got to be sly about these things where they are only obvious after the fact. ;)

Edited by Porthos

There is a "description leak" on Twitter. Not sure how reliable it is, but it's the fairly obvious description that the Rebels finale + Mando set up anyway. One odd thing is that this leak seems to have created a bit of a dust-up among Rebels fans on Twitter, as some seem to think that Sabine should be the main character instead of Ahsoka. I'm not sure I agree with that, but I do hope that Sabine has a large role as she deserves to, since she was closer to Ezra and so has more of a personal stake in the mission. 

Don't know about Mando 3 being in "early 2022" unless they've already been shooting on the sly/going to start shooting very soon, but I'm popping in the rumor about Ahsoka shooting this year as that does seem to be fairly credible production-wise.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Inceptionzq said:

Given their misfire on Kenobi (not just on the Boston mixup, but the Jan/April one as well). I'm not sure I place all that much weight on them anymore.  Does seem to be a fair amount of gossiping/speculation going around that it's currently filming though, yes.

Corey of KRT did seem pretty definitive in saying that Mando S3 was currently shooting, but KRT's record isn't spotless either.

If they are filming now, or about to, probably hear more leaks/gossip about it soon enough.

Edited by Porthos
  • Like 2

Me: Eh, Bad Batch is fine but not my scene. Maybe I am done with Star Wars

LucasFilm: Do you a want a live action Rebels Season 5?!

Me: SHUUUUUTT UUUP AND TAKE MY $$$$$$$$

• Haha 3

RTed by Jordan Maison, for the record.

Checked out a random vid of her and, while duh obviously, she's an actor so it won't matter, she certainly seems to have the voice/attitude for Sabine:

Maybe have the pitch slightly different, but yeah, I can see it and hear it.  I'm down with this choice if it happens. 👍

• Like 1