YM!

Lightyear | 6/17/22 | Disney/Pixar | PUPPY INTERVIEW FRIDAY SO NO REASON TO SEE MOVIE NOW. FLOP INCOMING

Finally, the origin story of the man behind the toy! I've been waiting my whole life to know the answers.

1 hour ago, John Marston said:

So this is a gritty reboot of the Buzz Lightyear of Star Command cartoon (which apparently Pixar hates so much that they are completely burying that show, it’s not even on Disney Plus) Personally I’d rather have Patrick Warburton back as Buzz if not Tim Allen 

I had no clue they hated it, a reboot of that cartoon but not a boring. gritty pointless backstory would've been so fun.

36 minutes ago, Porthos said:

Unless you think Avatar 2 is getting delayed again, that is a fairly bold club.

I don't think it will be delayed but I also think it's coming in under TROS domestically. 

20 minutes ago, Menor said:

It's bold even in that case. 2022 is stacked. 

Indeed. Loaded with huge films. I could legitimately see 7 films take the domestic crown. 

11 minutes ago, Avatar Legion said:

Avatar 2 isn’t even that club’s biggest problem (so, you should make it — very bold!). A top 3 performance would be great.

Aiigghhttt I'm gonna do it. Won't make the club yet though but soooooon....

• Like 1
  • Astonished 2