Ezen Baklattan

BOFFY IX - The Award Ceremony (Wolfwalkers, PYW, SOM each win 3 awards)

1 minute ago, Blankments said:

oh look it's someone whos weirdly butt-hurt about someone else being harmlessly salty about a movie they gave a 7/10

At least I actually have an opinion on the film instead of just putting on a constant performance art griping

• Like 2
  • Knock It Off 1

This is Tomm Moore and Ross Stewart's second BOFFY wins tonight, out of four nominations. This is Stéphan Roelants, Nora Twomey and Paul Young's first BOFFY wins, after also being nominated in Animated Feature tonight.

1 minute ago, 4815162342 said:

At least I actually have an opinion on the film instead of just putting on a constant performance art griping

is it constant? i don't think i mention it daily and i secluded myself from most contact with BOT members so they don't have to deal with it, but yet weirdly they still complain about it months later (not referring to you on the latter part of this)!

Just now, lorddemaxus said:

Wait, this fucks up my earlier theory. How did Soul win animated when Wolfealkers won film?

One person who saw all eight nominees had Soul near the top, and Wolfwalkers...lower. That made a world of difference.

1 minute ago, lorddemaxus said:

Wait, this fucks up my earlier theory. How did Soul win animated when Wolfealkers won film?

I have no idea, but I'm glad they're both walking away with something. Haven't seen Soul but I'm still happy for it. Now, Wolfwalkers... That's the jam...

3 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

i thought wolfwalkers was pretty bad but i dunno. I haven't been here much people must've gotten weird.

Promising young woman was mid too. these 2 were at the bottom of my ballot. you guys flopped this year.