grey ghost

What are your 3 most anticipated theatrical releases for 2021?

Dune - Trailer was meh but Denis is one of my favorite directors working today. 

No Time to Die (b/c the pattern goes that every other Bond movie is a good one so, we are due for an above average Bond film after Spectre)

MI:7 I guess. 

I liked @35MM-18 honorable mentions. 

• Like 1

Dune - Duh, it's Villeneuve doing a sci-fi epic. Arrival and BR2049 are two of my all-time favourites

The French Dispatch - I looove Wes Anderson and the trailer looked gorgeous. It's crazy that the film should've had its Cannes premiere almost a year ago and we haven't heard anything about the film since then. Jeez, Wes Anderson supposedly starts production on his next film in Spring!

The Way of the Wind - What can I say? Sure, not all Malick films are great, but when he hits the mark, the outcome are some of the most beautiful, profound pieces of art ever. Days of Heaven is probably the best-looking film, I've ever seen and I really enjoyed A Hidden Life in 2019.

• Like 1