cax16

Captain America: Brave New World | February 14, 2025 | Harrison Ford is General Thaddeus "Thunderbolt" Ross

1 hour ago, SpiderByte said:

I actually think that if the strike goes on another 3 weeks like reported this might end up having a lot more room that expected. Especially if it can move up into May.

they still need to do reshoots for this movie. Could be close

1 minute ago, SpiderByte said:

It's official: May 2024.

Guessing Deadpool takes it's old slot.

They still have half the movie to shoot and when you add in reshoots then I doubt Deadpool will even make a July release. I'm thinking that Cap stays in July, Deadpool moves to November and Thunderbolts moves to 2025.

Just now, DInky said:

They still have half the movie to shoot and when you add in reshoots then I doubt Deadpool will even make a July release. I'm thinking that Cap stays in July, Deadpool moves to November and Thunderbolts moves to 2025.

This is literally a press release from Disney saying it's releasing in May. Cap is already in post production.

2 minutes ago, YM! said:

Cap 4 is probably an easier sell than Marvels, and is definitely an easier sell than Thunderbolts and Blade.

Is it? People already got a taste of FalconCap it wasn't particularly good. Add in the fact the movie doesn't even have Bucky and I think Cap 4 could end up flopping.

Just now, DInky said:

Is it? People already got a taste of FalconCap it wasn't particularly good. Add in the fact the movie doesn't even have Bucky and I think Cap 4 could end up flopping.

But he's only Cap in the final episode. And he's in a completely different costume in this anyways. I don't think Bucky not being in it dooms the movie as much as you think.

1 minute ago, SpiderByte said:

This is literally a press release from Disney saying it's releasing in May. Cap is already in post production.

They probably just don't want to give up that May release date prematurely. They can always delay the movie later.

Just now, cooldude97 said:

talks about how they need to improve the quality of their projects then proceeds to push the movie up with no writers on set for most of the production and has yet to do any meaningful reshoots. oh this movie going to be bad, isn't it?

This is why I find it hard to believe that they're serious about the May release date for Cap.

2 minutes ago, DInky said:

Hulk stuff even if it’s just Red-Hulk is a far bigger sell than Bucky lol, and I do think there’s still some representation momentum it can get with FalCap. And tbh you don’t need to watch the show to get Cap 4 unlike Marvels which has two big Plus characters in the role that no one cares about. Also as someone who disliked the show, there’s far worse recieved marvel shows fandom wise (Secret Invasion, Moon Knight, and even though I think it amounts to nothing more than an upset vocal minority She-Hulk)

3 minutes ago, DInky said:

This is why I find it hard to believe that they're serious about the May release date for Cap.

maybe they just don't really have that much faith in the film. west-coste avengers vs a small army of hulks never did sound like the most quality of movies

Edited by cooldude97

5 minutes ago, cooldude97 said:

maybe they just don't really have that much faith in the film. west-coste avengers vs a small army of hulks never did sound like the most quality of movies

Yeah, they don’t have much confidence in the film, therefore they are angling for one of the most coveted movie theater’s dates.