Box Office Hit

Lyle, Lyle, Crocodile | Sony | October 7, 2022

1 minute ago, Eric is a furry said:

https://deadline.com/2022/04/spider-man-across-the-spider-verse-summer-2023-theatrical-release-sony-release-date-changes-1235007010/

October 7, 2022. We could have gotten Spider-Verse, but Shawn Mendes has to ruin everything like he always does

I fully expect Black Adam to move to this date now. It's pretty much perfect for it with nothing much for competition for a month.

i guess this is based on some kids book i've never heard of but it's so funny to me that it's trying to do the paddington/alvin and the chipmunks/clifford thing with a fucking crocodile. 

javier bardem has wagner from x factor energy here.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Eric Presley said:

I’m digging Fuecoco’s final evolution, real scary looking, guessing it must be a Fire/Ghost type.

Anyways, it is like someone put Paddington and TGS music in blender with the Paddington part looking good whereas the music is cringe. Tbf it is hard to tell if it’s the songs or Shawn Mendes or both, it’s probably both.

1 hour ago, Krissykins said:

It’s not a thing here in the UK, never heard of it. 

But this looks like Clifford. 

I've never heard of it, either (and I've read all the pigeon books)...

And yes, to me it looks like Clifford Take 2 at Thanksgiving - what did Clifford make last year?  Give this movie the same value with the ticket price bump (which is about 20% now from last November?)...