Eric Atreides

Weekday Numbers (6/7-10)

- (2) A Quiet Place: Part II Paramount Pi… $2,317,908 -56% -76% 3,744 $619 $90,695,870 11
- (3) Cruella Walt Disney $1,353,895 -58% -73% 3,922 $345 $44,797,497 11
- (4) Spirit Untamed Universal $559,160 -64%   3,211 $174 $6,660,210 4
- (5) Wrath of Man United Artists $173,572 -53% -69% 2,007 $86 $24,843,399 32
- (6) Raya and the Last Dragon Walt Disney $98,847 -64% -80% 1,504 $66 $53,603,529 95
- (-) Witnesses Purdie Distr… $36,000 +457%   84 $429 $162,370 4
- (-) The Croods: A New Age Universal $4,930 -74% -68% 889 $6 $58,392,110 195
- (-) Nobody Universal $4,395 -53% -85% 417 $11 $26,091,430 74
- (-) The Girl Who Believes In … Atlas Distri… $1,350 -32% -58% 25 $54 $3,154,390 67
- (-) The War with Grandpa 101 Studios $1,262 +129% +9% 25 $50 $21,274,115 242

10   $4,551,319      
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Eric is Full of Pride said:

The-Numbers also has Cruella at 1.69M Tuesday. A 19% drop from last week. BAH GAWD

Truly turning into a WOM hit. It’s Aladdin on a smaller scale.

16 minutes ago, WandaLegion said:

Yeah that Cruella num is nice. 100M looking more plausible by the day.

I cannot really even start to look at and thing in the current market place, but a fully wide release at 43.44m at the end of the second weekend outside the holiday season reaching 100m ?

Men in black international was at 52.6 millions after it's second sunday and ended around 80, Kingsman 2 crawled to 100m and was at 66.6, Christopher Robin was a super leggy movie that went an above 4.0x multiplier and it was a 50.6m at that point, which show that yes it look possible when looking at that one.

Would that mean that A quiet place is headed toward 165m-200m ? Or the legs show that different of a trajectory ?

That would be incredible good legs I think, adding almost 8 times your second weekend to a 4 days holiday weekend start for a movie on PPV.

Edited by Barnack

If it had a 20% weekly drop Wed and 25% Th-Sun (optimistic but nothing crazy imo):

Wed 1485k

Th-Sun 9720k

cume 57.7M, week of 14.25, would need to add 3x which is certainly tough. Aladdin added 2.6x its days 11-17, Raya is the only PA comp and looks like adding 4.5x (though boosted by midrun reopenings and regal/Cinemark). 

8 hours ago, Eric is Full of Pride said:

-43% drop from last week. Pirates 3's second Tuesday dropped 56% last week and is an identical drop for Aladdin's second Tuesday.

No, aladdin have 35% week to week drop. Also, the weekdays trend seem off compared to pre-pandemic time or pre-summer. Tuesday gain is so much muted while Monday and wednesday drop are softer. The same tuesday in 2019 we saw every movies gain at least 40% in tuesday but this year that % is cut by more than half.  

@WrathOfHan was trying to finish this before ITH released

20x:

In the Heights: Jumanji: The Next Level Dolby, Little Women, Little Women Round 2, Birds of Prey (and the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn), Just Mercy Round 2, The Call of the Wild Dolby, Wonder Woman 1984, Judas and the Black Messiah Dolby, Land, Raya and the Last Dragon Dolby, Oscar Nominated Live-Action Shorts, Godzilla vs. Kong Dolby, Mortal Kombat Dolby, Limbo, Together Together, Army of the Dead, Top Gun Dolby, Those Who Wish Me Dead, Touch of Evil 35mm, PlayTime 35mm

15x:

Black Widow: Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker Dolby, Bombshell, Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker Round 2 IMAX, The Grudge, Bad Boys for Life IMAX, The Gentlemen, Bloodshot IMAX, The Empire Strikes Back, The New Mutants IMAX, Judas and the Black Messiah Dolby, Army of the Dead, A Quiet Place Part II IMAX, The Conjuring 2 Round 2, Wrath of Man, Wrath of Man

13x:

Peter Rabbit 2: The Runaway: Playmobil: The Movie, Jumanji: The Next Level Dolby, Little Women, A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood Round 2, Little Women Round 2, Spies in Disguise, The Call of the Wild Dolby, Onward Dolby, Coco Round 7, The Croods Round 2, The Croods: A New Age, Raya and the Last Dragon Dolby, Oscar Nominated Animated Shorts

12x:

A Quiet Place Part II: The Grudge, Bad Boys for Life IMAX, 1917 Dolby, Jojo Rabbit Round 4 Dolby, Birds of Prey (and the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn), Gretel & Hansel, The Invisible Man Dolby, The Hunt, Mortal Kombat Dolby, Army of the Dead, Top Gun Dolby, Those Who Wish Me Dead

11x:

No Time to Die: Jumanji: The Next Level Dolby, Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker Dolby, Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker Round 2 IMAX, Bad Boys for Life IMAX, Gretel & Hansel, The Invisible Man Dolby, Tenet Round 3 IMAX, Akira, The Trial of the Chicago 7, Promising Young Woman, Wrath of Man

F9: Birds of Prey (and the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn), Nobody Dolby, Godzilla vs. Kong Dolby, Scott Pilgrim vs. the World Dolby, Limbo, Top Gun Dolby, Those Who Wish Me Dead, Fast Five, A Quiet Place Part II IMAX, The Conjuring 2 Round 2, Wrath of Man

8x:

Nobody: Promising Young Woman, Wonder Woman 1984, News of the World, The Little Things Dolby, Judas and the Black Messiah Dolby, Land, Borat Subsequent Moviefilm, Promising Young Woman Round 2

Cruella: My Zoe, Oscar Nominated Animated Shorts, Godzilla vs. Kong Dolby, The Courier, Limbo, Army of the Dead, Top Gun Dolby, Those Who Wish Me Dead

6x:

The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge on the Run: Jumanji: The Next Level Dolby, Little Women Round 2, Sonic the Hedgehog Dolby, The Call of the Wild Dolby, Wendy, The Invisible Man Round 2

The King’s Man: Good Boys, Apocalypse Now: Final Cut IMAX, Hustlers, Ford v Ferrari Dolby, The New Mutants IMAX

Free Guy: Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker Dolby, The New Mutants IMAX, Akira, Michael Jordan to the MAX IMAX, Honest Thief Dolby, A Quiet Place Part II IMAX

Godzilla vs. Kong: News of the World, The Little Things Dolby, Judas and the Black Messiah Dolby, Minari, A Writer’s Odyssey, Mothra vs. Godzilla

5x:

Ghostbusters: Afterlife: Jumanji: The Next Level Dolby, Little Women, Little Women Round 2, The Personal History of David Copperfield, Wonder Woman 1984

4x:

Morbius: The Gentlemen, Bloodshot IMAX, The New Mutants IMAX, Tenet Round 3 IMAX

Dune: Tenet Round 3 IMAX, Akira, Kajillionaire, The Nun

Land: Promising Young Woman, One Night in Miami…, News of the World, Nomadland IMAX

Boogie: The Mauritanian, Land, Minari, My Zoe

Mortal Kombat: Borat Subsequent Moviefilm, Nobody Dolby, Godzilla vs. Kong Dolby, The Courier

Dream Horse: Oscar Nominated Live-Action Shorts, The Courier, Limbo, Together Together

Top Gun: Maverick: Gemini Man Dolby HFR120fps3D, Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker Dolby, Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker Round 2 IMAX, A Quiet Place Part II IMAX

The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It: Mortal Kombat Dolby, Those Who Wish Me Dead, A Quiet Place Part II IMAX, The Conjuring 2 Round 2

Night House: Godzilla vs. Kong Dolby, Limbo, Those Who Wish Me Dead, Wrath of Man

3x:

Rumble: Sonic the Hedgehog Dolby, The Personal History of David Copperfield, Coco Round 7
Minions: The Rise of Gru: The Call of the Wild Dolby, Onward Dolby, The Croods Round 2
Death on the Nile: Tenet Round 3 IMAX, Honest Thief Dolby, Synchronic
The Mauritanian: One Night in Miami…, News of the World, Two of Us
Chaos Walking: Promising Young Woman, Judas and the Black Messiah Dolby, My Zoe
The Courier: Two of Us, Judas and the Black Messiah Dolby, My Zoe
The French Dispatch: Downhill, Wendy, Borat Subsequent Moviefilm
French Exit: My Zoe, The Father, Promising Young Woman Round 2
The Forever Purge: A Quiet Place Part II IMAX, The Conjuring 2 Round 2, The Conjuring: The Devil Made Do It Dolby
The Suicide Squad: Godzilla vs. Kong Dolby, The Conjuring 2 Round 2, Wrath of Man

2x:

Barb and Star Go to Vista Del Mar: Bombshell, Knives Out Round 2
Saint Maud: Uncut Gems, Uncut Gems Round 2, Peninsula
Jungle Cruise: Maleficent: Mistress of Evil, The Invisible Man Dolby
Spiral: From the Book of Saw: Birds of Prey (and the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn), The Invisible Man Dolby
The Comeback Trail: Tenet Round 3 IMAX, Honest Thief Dolby
The 335: Honest Thief Dolby, Mank
Judas and the Black Messiah: V for Vendetta, The Little Things Dolby
Tom and Jerry: Wonder Woman 1984, The Croods: A New Age
Billie Eilish: The World’s A Little Blurry: Judas and the Black Messiah Dolby, The Mauritanian
The Boss Baby: Family Business: The Croods: A New Age, Raya and the Last Dragon Dolby
The Green Knight: Minari, Sound of Metal Round 2
Together Together: Sound of Metal Round 2, French Exit
Limbo: The Courier, French Exit
Finding You: The Courier, French Exit
12 Mighty Orphans: French Exit, Top Gun Dolby
Summer of 85: Touch of Evil 35mm, PlayTime 35mm
Zola: French Exit, The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It Dolby
Snake Eyes: G I. Joe Origins: A Quiet Place Part II IMAX, The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It Dolby
Escape Room: Tournament of Champions: The Conjuring 2 Round 2, The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It Dolby
Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings: The Conjuring 2 Round 2, Wrath of Man
Eternals: The Conjuring 2 Round 2, Wrath of Man
Spider-Man: No Way Home: The Conjuring 2 Round 2, Wrath of Man
Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness: The Conjuring 2 Round 2, Wrath of Man
Thor: Love and Thunder: The Conjuring 2 Round 2, Wrath of Man
Black Panther: Wakanda Forever: The Conjuring 2 Round 2, Wrath of Man
The Marvels: The Conjuring 2 Round 2, Wrath of Man
Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania: The Conjuring 2 Round 2, Wrath of Man
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3: The Conjuring 2 Round 2, Wrath of Man
Fantastic Four: The Conjuring 2 Round 2, Wrath of Man

1x:

City of Lies: Hotel Artemis
Bad Trip: Child’s Play
Candyman: The Invisible Man Dolby
Connected: The Empire Strikes Back
The Stylist: Jennifer’s Body
The Marksman: Honest Thief Dolby
The Little Things: Promising Young Woman
Nine Days: Wonder Woman 1984
The World to Come: Two of Us
Raya and the Last Dragon: The Croods: A New Age
Luca: Raya and the Last Dragon Dolby
Voyagers: Borat Subsequent Moviefilm
Moffie: Sound of Metal Round 2
Monday: Sound of Metal Round 2
Spirit Untamed: Oscar Nominated Animated Shorts
The Human Factor: Oscar Nominated Live-Action Shorts
The Truffle Hunters: Oscar Nominated Live-Action Shorts
Scott Pilgrim vs. the World 10th Anniversary: The Courier
I Carry You With Me: French Exit
Wrath of Man: Mortal Kombat Dolby
Hitman’s Wife’s Bodyguard: Mortal Kombat Dolby
Final Account: Limbo
Profile: Limbo
The Perfect Candidate: Rififi 35mm
Undine: Army of the Dead
Reminiscence: The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It Dolby

Edited by Blankments
  • Like 1
  • Astonished 1

8 minutes ago, Blankments said:

@WrathOfHan was trying to finish this before ITH released

20x:

In the Heights: Jumanji: The Next Level Dolby, Little Women, Little Women Round 2, Birds of Prey (and the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn), Just Mercy Round 2, The Call of the Wild Dolby, Wonder Woman 1984, Judas and the Black Messiah Dolby, Land, Raya and the Last Dragon Dolby, Oscar Nominated Live-Action Shorts, Godzilla vs. Kong Dolby, Mortal Kombat Dolby, Limbo, Together Together, Army of the Dead, Top Gun Dolby, Those Who Wish Me Dead, Touch of Evil 35mm, PlayTime 35mm

15x:

Black Widow: Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker Dolby, Bombshell, Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker Round 2 IMAX, The Grudge, Bad Boys for Life IMAX, The Gentlemen, Bloodshot IMAX, The Empire Strikes Back, The New Mutants IMAX, Judas and the Black Messiah Dolby, Army of the Dead, A Quiet Place Part II IMAX, The Conjuring 2 Round 2, Wrath of Man, Wrath of Man

13x:

Peter Rabbit 2: The Runaway: Playmobil: The Movie, Jumanji: The Next Level Dolby, Little Women, A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood Round 2, Little Women Round 2, Spies in Disguise, The Call of the Wild Dolby, Onward Dolby, Coco Round 7, The Croods Round 2, The Croods: A New Age, Raya and the Last Dragon Dolby, Oscar Nominated Animated Shorts

12x:

A Quiet Place Part II: The Grudge, Bad Boys for Life IMAX, 1917 Dolby, Jojo Rabbit Round 4 Dolby, Birds of Prey (and the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn), Gretel & Hansel, The Invisible Man Dolby, The Hunt, Mortal Kombat Dolby, Army of the Dead, Top Gun Dolby, Those Who Wish Me Dead

11x:

No Time to Die: Jumanji: The Next Level Dolby, Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker Dolby, Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker Round 2 IMAX, Bad Boys for Life IMAX, Gretel & Hansel, The Invisible Man Dolby, Tenet Round 3 IMAX, Akira, The Trial of the Chicago 7, Promising Young Woman, Wrath of Man

F9: Birds of Prey (and the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn), Nobody Dolby, Godzilla vs. Kong Dolby, Scott Pilgrim vs. the World Dolby, Limbo, Top Gun Dolby, Those Who Wish Me Dead, Fast Five, A Quiet Place Part II IMAX, The Conjuring 2 Round 2, Wrath of Man

8x:

Nobody: Promising Young Woman, Wonder Woman 1984, News of the World, The Little Things Dolby, Judas and the Black Messiah Dolby, Land, Borat Subsequent Moviefilm, Promising Young Woman Round 2

Cruella: My Zoe, Oscar Nominated Animated Shorts, Godzilla vs. Kong Dolby, The Courier, Limbo, Army of the Dead, Top Gun Dolby, Those Who Wish Me Dead

6x:

The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge on the Run: Jumanji: The Next Level Dolby, Little Women Round 2, Sonic the Hedgehog Dolby, The Call of the Wild Dolby, Wendy, The Invisible Man Round 2

The King’s Man: Good Boys, Apocalypse Now: Final Cut IMAX, Hustlers, Ford v Ferrari Dolby, The New Mutants IMAX

Free Guy: Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker Dolby, The New Mutants IMAX, Akira, Michael Jordan to the MAX IMAX, Honest Thief Dolby, A Quiet Place Part II IMAX

Godzilla vs. Kong: News of the World, The Little Things Dolby, Judas and the Black Messiah Dolby, Minari, A Writer’s Odyssey, Mothra vs. Godzilla

5x:

Ghostbusters: Afterlife: Jumanji: The Next Level Dolby, Little Women, Little Women Round 2, The Personal History of David Copperfield, Wonder Woman 1984

4x:

Morbius: The Gentlemen, Bloodshot IMAX, The New Mutants IMAX, Tenet Round 3 IMAX

Dune: Tenet Round 3 IMAX, Akira, Kajillionaire, The Nun

Land: Promising Young Woman, One Night in Miami…, News of the World, Nomadland IMAX

Boogie: The Mauritanian, Land, Minari, My Zoe

Mortal Kombat: Borat Subsequent Moviefilm, Nobody Dolby, Godzilla vs. Kong Dolby, The Courier

Dream Horse: Oscar Nominated Live-Action Shorts, The Courier, Limbo, Together Together

Top Gun: Maverick: Gemini Man Dolby HFR120fps3D, Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker Dolby, Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker Round 2 IMAX, A Quiet Place Part II IMAX

The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It: Mortal Kombat Dolby, Those Who Wish Me Dead, A Quiet Place Part II IMAX, The Conjuring 2 Round 2

Night House: Godzilla vs. Kong Dolby, Limbo, Those Who Wish Me Dead, Wrath of Man

Reveal hidden contents

What is this?

12 hours ago, Blankments said:

@WrathOfHan

Reveal hidden contents

Saving this for movies since I returned to theaters in March:

12x:

F9 (Godzilla vs. Kong, Nobody, Mortal Kombat, Scott Pilgrim vs. the World, Demon Slayer The Movie: Mugen Train, Together Together, Wrath of Man, Top Gun, Those Who Wish Me Dead, Spiral: From the Book of Saw, Cruella, The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It)

9x:

In the Heights (Raya and the Last Dragon, Godzilla vs. Kong, Scott Pilgrim vs. the World, The Water Man, The Truffle Hunters, Together Together, Top Gun, Cruella, The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It)

7x:

The Night House (Godzilla vs. Kong, Nobody, Mortal Kombat, Wrath of Man, Those Who Wish Me Dead, Profile, Spiral: From the Book of Saw)

4x:

The Forever Purge (Profile, Spiral: From the Book of Saw, A Quiet Place Part II, The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It)

Hitman's Wife's Bodyguard (Mortal Kombat, Spiral: From the Book of Saw, A Quiet Place Part II, The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It)

Free Guy (Scott Pilgrim vs. the World, Demon Slayer The Movie: Mugen Train, Together Together, The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It)

3x:

12 Mighty Orphans (The Water Man, The Truffle Hunters, Top Gun)

Black Widow (Demon Slayer The Movie: Mugen Train, Those Who Wish Me Dead, The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It)

The Suicide Squad (Godzilla vs. Kong, Mortal Kombat, Demon Slayer The Movie: Mugen Train)

2x:

Jungle Cruise (A Quiet Place Part II, Cruella)

Snake Eyes (A Quiet Place Part II, The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It)

Space Jam: A New Legacy (Godzilla vs. Kong, The Water Man)

Stillwater (Those Who Wish Me Dead, Profile)

1x:

Peter Rabbit 2: The Runaway (Cruella)

Old (A Quiet Place Part II)

Reminiscence (The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It)

Respect (A Quiet Place Part II)

Rita Moreno: A Girl Who Just Decided to Go for It (The Truffle Hunters)

Shang-Chi: The Legend of the Ten Rings (Cruella)

The Sparks Brothers (Profile)

Top Gun: Maverick (A Quiet Place Part II)

West Side Story (Cruella)

Wednesday #s

Movie Distr Gross %YD %LW Thr Per
Thr
Total
Gross
D
- (-) A Quiet Place: Part II Paramount Pi… $2,165,469 -11% -44% 3,744 $578 $95,294,732 13
- (-) Cruella Walt Disney $1,438,990 -15% -22% 3,922 $367 $47,931,419 13
- (-) Spirit Untamed Universal $561,040 -16%   3,211 $175 $7,891,085 6
- (-) Wrath of Man United Artists $173,792 -12% -21% 2,007 $87 $25,214,702 34
- (-) Raya and the Last Dragon Walt Disney $110,471 -6% -37% 1,504 $73 $53,831,124 97
- (-) Witnesses Purdie Distr… $23,500 -36%   84 $280 $230,490 6
- (-) The Croods: A New Age Universal $6,490 +87% -9% 889 $7 $58,402,070 197
- (-) Nobody Universal $5,730 +31% -54% 417 $14 $26,101,550 76
- (-) The War with Grandpa 101 Studios $1,741 +1,144% +102% 25 $70 $21,275,996 244
- (-) The Girl Who Believes In … Atlas Distri… $1,020 +137% -8% 25 $41 $3,155,840 69

10   $4,488,243