Neo

Alita: Battle Angel | Feb 14 2019 | Fox | Robert Rodriguez to direct. Rosa Salazar to play the lead. | Embargo Lifted. Reviews Pg 211

7 hours ago, Ryan Reynolds said:

this article is making Alita fans go crazy

I'm kind of on board with this article.  I truly despise the alt right portion of the Alita fanbase and mostly the ones that are trying to elevate Alita by pulling down Cap Marvel, but I genuinely like the Alita fans that loved the movie without having to drag others in the mud to show their love.  I hope a sequel gets made for that part of the fanbase, the alt right part can suck on my big one.  

• Like 6
  • Not Cool 2

41 minutes ago, Morieris said:

"Are this movie's fans secretly members of the alt-right" I can see how someone would start off an article that was bc lbr, most people did not care about this until people wanted it to succeed out of spite bc they hate vocal cries for diversity (despite this being more diverse and aware than CM), but not necessarily finish that way.

Like...that's how part of the narrative about this movie's release went.

After it came and went, the altright went on to, what, milkshakes.

no facts in this thread

2 hours ago, langer said:

[drags Alita through the mud while complaining about people who dragged CM through the mud]

bird delete this GIF by Skab

• Not Cool 1

6 minutes ago, Pure Spirit said:

bird delete this GIF by Skab

Yeah, you either didn't read what I wrote or misread it on purpose.  I didn't say anything about the movie in my reply, only about a portion of its fanbase.  If you are part of that alt right Alita fanbase, you can definitely suck on my big one, otherwise,  improve your  reading skills.   

• Like 1
  • Not Cool 1

The alt-right (in regards to their impact on the box office) is all noise. If they had any impact at all on this film, it was negligible.

What's important isn't who supported or didn't support Alita for whatever reasons. What's important is that it couldn't crack $100m domestic.

On 7/4/2019 at 10:14 PM, shayhiri said:

Now, you know what the Shay is gonna ask: why is this getting yet another sequel,

one that is sure to be even more ridiculous and flopping?

Because they started production last year.

• Like 2

lmao you don't have to be alt-right to put down captain marvel

it was cookie cooker straight off the production line and bland as hell

the audacity to market it as female empowerment after Marvel took what 20 films to have a female lead? Bravo

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

lmao you don't have to be alt-right to put down captain marvel

it was cookie cooker straight off the production line and bland as hell

the audacity to market it as female empowerment after Marvel took what 20 films to have a female lead? Bravo

What's the problem with cookie cutter storytelling?  Biggest movie of all time is cookie cutter and I see no problem with that.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)

Alita deserved to have beat Ant-Man 2.

Edited by Elessar
  • Like 2

33 minutes ago, langer said:

Yeah, you either didn't read what I wrote or misread it on purpose.  I didn't say anything about the movie in my reply, only about a portion of its fanbase.  If you are part of that alt right Alita fanbase, you can definitely suck on my big one, otherwise,  improve your  reading skills.   

stop-posting.jpg

• Like 2
  • Not Cool 1

Ignore list updated - this thread will be more enjoyable.  

53 minutes ago, OncomingStorm93 said:

Jesus Christ, the last thing this corpse of an Alita thread needs to become is a Captain Marvel thread.

That's the worst concern-trolling the Shay has ever seen.

Go dry-hump the "corpse of CM thread", this thread here has many wonderful places to go, as Alita herself.

• Like 3
  • ...wtf 1

1 hour ago, langer said:

Ignore list updated - this thread will be more enjoyable.  

I've been trying to find this for a couple weeks. Where is that function?

2 hours ago, OncomingStorm93 said:

I've been trying to find this for a couple weeks. Where is that function?

If you put your clicker over a user, a pop up window appears and at the bottom of this pop up, you'll find the following options : message, ignore user and find content.  

You can also do it by clicking on your profile at the top left corner of the page. It is one of the option.  You then have to enter their name.  It also shows all users you have ignored so this process can be reverted.   

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, langer said:

If you put your clicker over a user, a pop up window appears and at the bottom of this pop up, you'll find the following options : message, ignore user and find content.  

You can also do it by clicking on your profile at the top left corner of the page. It is one of the option.  You then have to enter their name.  It also shows all users you have ignored so this process can be reverted.   

Yeah, that's the Loser option.

I've heard it exists.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, shayhiri said:

I've heard it exists.

And this is the last asinine post of your's I'll ever have to read, Mr. It Is Physically Impossible To Make 300m Or More On OW.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, shayhiri said:

I've heard it exists.

That's right Shay.

Being so weak minded to let posts about box office get under your skin, not for me

Worst part is they always announce they're going to put someone on ignore as if they're announcing to the world they're above this trash they're about to ignore. Serious issues these people have I have to say, feeble minded.

They need to be more like us Shay. We for example have to put up with 100s of marvel clones who post and act the same way yet I've ignored 0 ZERO of them.

Edited by IronJimbo
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, shayhiri said:

I've heard it exists.

Imagine being so fragile that the strict moderation on BOT isn't enough for you after taking a giant shit on a fanbase and getting mad when they clap back. That's @langer.

5 hours ago, langer said:

What's the problem with cookie cutter storytelling?  Biggest movie of all time is cookie cutter and I see no problem with that.  

Nice bait and switch, guy-who-totally-isn't-calling-alita-fans-alt-right-but-totally-is-and-also-wants-them-to-suck-his-big-one. Do you think Avatar is a cookie cutter movie? If you do, take it here and we can debate:

Edited by Pure Spirit
  • Like 2