keysersoze123

Tuesday Numbers THG 5.3 (+18%)

Of course, this Tuesday isn't great itself, but it's the first time THG goes under 50% drop. So good news. It's stabilizing. Also, I like to compare THG to SM3, and that film dropped on it's second Tuesday.And Wrath jump it's great to me. It's almost double than JC's first Tuesday jump. So great.

Well, it's because this week is Easter. Even John Carter would've had jumped its first Tuesday had it been released this past weekend. And again, KEY: 2007 dailies since they match up.

Well, it's because this week is Easter. Even John Carter would've had jumped its first Tuesday had it been released this past weekend. And again, KEY: 2007 dailies since they match up.

Easter is based on day of the week, not the date, so we don't need to go back to 2007. In fact, 2011 would be a better comparison because of the discount Tuesdays.

Easter is based on day of the week, not the date, so we don't need to go back to 2007. In fact, 2011 would be a better comparison because of the discount Tuesdays.

Ah, yes, thanks for correcting me. Not sure what I was thinking comparing it to Christmas and stuff like that. Anyway, what's the comparison people are using? I think these set of days are best then, am I right?April 18-21 weekdays April 22-24 weekend. Example drops for holdover opener:Rio (-71.3) (+27.8) (-13) (+14.8) (+156.1) (-7.5) (-41.7)Think then Wednesday drop should be around 8-12%

Ah, yes, thanks for correcting me. Not sure what I was thinking comparing it to Christmas and stuff like that. Anyway, what's the comparison people are using? I think these set of days are best then, am I right?April 18-21 weekdays April 22-24 weekend. Example drops for holdover opener:Rio (-71.3) (+27.8) (-13) (+14.8) (+156.1) (-7.5) (-41.7)Think then Wednesday drop should be around 8-12%

We should be using PG-13 movies to compare with PG-13 movies.