Eric Atreides

***SPOILERS*** ***SPOILERS*** ***SPOILERS*** THE SUICIDE SQUAD SPOILERS THREAD ***SPOILERS*** ***SPOILERS*** ***SPOILERS***

10 hours ago, dudalb said:

Doen Gunn do one of his action scenes with an old time rock classic in the background Scenes?

Love those. His best was "Come A Little Bit Closer" in GOTG 2.

He does a few lol.

The gore is next level here, goriest superhero film ever (sorry Deadpool). 

A character has their full face shot off and wee see the remaining empty half head/skull.. twice 😂. A goon has his throat slit and gushes forwards to the audience for a prolonged period. A man has hit head chopped off and is held between a certain characters teeth to the audience while his eyes are still functioning. Arms bent backwards, people ripped in half, blown up with explosive bullets, eaten, squashed, slowly burned alive with an acid type substance, fingers chewed off and spat out. Someone is stabbed and we see the damage from inside the body. 

I’d say the body count is maybe 100+ people 😂

It was hilarious. Gunn didn’t hold back. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Krissykins said:

He does a few lol.

A character has their full face shot off and wee see the remaining empty half head/skull.. twice 😂. A goon has his throat slit and gushes forwards to the audience for a prolonged period. A man has hit head chopped off and is held between a certain characters teeth to the audience while his eyes are still functioning. Arms bent backwards, people ripped in half, blown up with explosive bullets, eaten, squashed, slowly burned alive with an acid type substance, fingers chewed off and spat out. Someone is stabbed and we see the damage from inside the body. 

One Critic said the violence level in SS makes Deadpool look like Mary Poppins.

Oc course, reason Gunn can get away with it is his black humor and it fact it so  over the top takes a lot of the sting out of it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dudalb said:

One Critic said the violence level in SS makes Deadpool look like Mary Poppins.

Oc course, reason Gunn can get away with it is his black humor and it fact it so  over the top takes a lot of the sting out of it.

I love gore. But you’re right, because it’s a superhero film it’s got an element of fun anyway. 

Just want to give a shout out to the sequence where Bloodsport and Peacemaker are competing on how they take guys out. It was already hilarious and then they reveal it's the good guy rebels and you get the whole bit of the team standing awkwardly. Great stuff, I laughed so hard. 

• Like 10

Very much enjoyed it. Felt maybe Bloodsports plot armor was a little too thick with the floor collapse thing, and I feel like Waller would not have let the lackeys who clubbed her survive another day after being woken up, but other than that this was incredible. DCs been on a roll post Justice League (except the pothole of WW1984).

Edited by SpiderByte

On 8/1/2021 at 12:19 AM, FilmFincher said:

Just want to give a shout out to the sequence where Bloodsport and Peacemaker are competing on how they take guys out. It was already hilarious and then they reveal it's the good guy rebels and you get the whole bit of the team standing awkwardly. Great stuff, I laughed so hard. 

Haha this got a huge reaction at my showing, I didn’t see it coming either lol. 

2 hours ago, Lion Roar said:

This may be a weird question, but I really need to know how many scenes with rats are there? Are there a lot of rats in these scenes? Like, does Ratcatcher always have rats with her? I need to know so I can decide how to watch this movie

There are thousands and thousands of rats. Bloodsport is scared of them too. 

Edited by Krissykins

10 hours ago, Lion Roar said:

This may be a weird question, but I really need to know how many scenes with rats are there? Are there a lot of rats in these scenes? Like, does Ratcatcher always have rats with her? I need to know so I can decide how to watch this movie

I want you to know I burst out laughing reading this now that I've seen the movie.

• Haha 4

15 hours ago, Lion Roar said:

that rat girl has 1 cute rat with her. like.. animation disney cute rat type.. lol

she probably had like 2 brief scenes with rats attacking enemy.

and final battle is.. nightmare for rat phobia. 

• Sad 1

Ok

On 7/31/2021 at 8:54 AM, Krissykins said:

He does a few lol.

That moment you realise you just massacred your own team 😅

• Haha 1

On 8/4/2021 at 4:55 AM, Lion Roar said:

Probably on par with Wanted