Eric Duncan

***SPOILERS*** ***SPOILERS*** ***SPOILERS*** THE SUICIDE SQUAD SPOILERS THREAD ***SPOILERS*** ***SPOILERS*** ***SPOILERS***

1 hour ago, belblazer said:

I'm sure it was referring to her relevance not powers.

Power levels am I right?

A dude bro pushing tires can defeat Superman and other plot armor shenanigans in films and comics and nobody bats an eye, but god forbid a terrorist turned antihero beating down some Mario Kart guards.

1 hour ago, Alligator Zatt said:

A dude bro pushing tires can defeat Superman

Yeah never found Batman defeating Supe convincing.

Jokes apart. Its not like Edris beat Supe in hand to hand combat. He fired a bullet. I can do that.

Edited by charlie Jatinder
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, OdinSon2k14 said:

Starro is an alien that doesn't speak earth dialects, but he speaks through a human zombie under it's control: "This city is MINE!" 😂😂

He’s also been held captive on Earth for decades with humans essentially interrogating and torturing him. Pretty sure someone would pick up English fairly well during that time.

You ever seen George A Romero’s Day of the Dead? They teach a brain dead zombie to interact with humans in a matter of years.

1 minute ago, OdinSon2k14 said:

No, Starro doesn't speak earth dialects 😂😂! He TELEPATHICALLY connected to the human through the face hugger! Allowing the zombie to translate the THREAT to the Suicide Squad 😂😂

Okay, so what seems to be your issue with it? I really fail to see the logic problem.

7 minutes ago, OdinSon2k14 said:

Wow...zero sense of humor...nevermind...

No it’s not that, I just don’t understand what you’re getting at 😂 Yes, he communicates telepathically through the humans he attaches to, but he’s been attached to seemingly hundreds of humans over the course of decades as part of Peter Capaldi’s experiments, so surely it stands to reason that he’d pick up English through his communication with Capaldi.

1 minute ago, OdinSon2k14 said:

SPEAK IT!!!!! SPEAK IT!!!!!! HE RAMPAGED THROUGH THE ENTIRE CITY WITHOUT SPEAKING *ONE* WORD OF EARTH DIALECT, ONLY THROUGH TELEPATHICALLY CONTROLLED ZOMBIES!!!!!!!

We’re clearly not going to see eye to eye on whatever you’re trying to convey here. I think we should leave it there, buddy.

On 8/8/2021 at 6:41 PM, belblazer said:

There was no reason to call Jai back and kill Boomer in the first minute... ugh they should have put a new C/D-List character and do it.

It was a dream to see him and the Rogues against Flash.

Ehh...the multiverse is a thing now...and even as this movie hints with Ratcatcher...there can always be another Boomerang...and another Flash. 😉

1 minute ago, Alligator Zatt said:

I love the film, but now I’m livid that Shortland didn’t get to pick this ending:

A leak like this is completely unusual for a MCU joint, and in light of the Chapek fiasco I wouldn’t doubt that someone that worked in that film just said fuck it. It’s also a lot more in line with what the film was all about and feels like the proper capper of that film than Natasha getting a quinjet to rescue her buddies.

This is the suicide squad spoilers thread.