Borobudur

The Suicide Squad Weekend Thread: 26.6M Opening Weekend, 35M OS | Jungle Cruise 15.7 (-55%), Old 4.1 (-40%), Widow 4 (-38%), Stillwater 2.9 (-45%)

12 minutes ago, titanic2187 said:

Because there are DC fans are acting like a Trump's cult, their idol are personal based instead of branding based . They don't follow GOP , they follow trump. If GOP did something against Trump, the cult will come out bashing GoP and protect Trump. In this case, DC is that GOP, and Synder is the "Trump"   

That comp is unfair.

For one, Trump failed in his campaign while the Snyder fanbase was successful in theirs. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, RRA said:

That comp is unfair.

For one, Trump failed in his campaign while the Snyder fanbase was successful in theirs. 

Trump was a president of USA before Synder cut was out. I am not sure if that is a failure. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, BestPicturePlutoNash said:

Why do DC stans act oppressed and believe everything is a conspiracy against them?

Speaking as the ADMIN here, NO ONE ANSWER THIS.  

Seriously.

N
I
R
D

20 minutes ago, AJG said:

Last 3 pages are horrible. Take the fanboy stuff to the Movies thread.

It's a fanboy movie, and we don't have any new numbers yet.  Of course there's going to be some fanboy stuff to pass the time.  And so far it's been harmless.  Hopefully we can keep it harmless!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, RRA said:

That comp is unfair.

3 minutes ago, titanic2187 said:

Trump was a president of USA before Synder cut was out. I am not sure if that is a failure. 

MODERATION:

Please leave Agent Orange out of this.  Seriously.  

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, ThomasNicole said:

Reddit is freaking out about the B+ too.

I actually just discover there that Mad Max Fury Road got a B+ and i´m shooked, it´s probably one the best big movies of the decade wtf.

iirc correctly R-rated films are more prone to harsher cinemascores because less discerning audiences aren’t there to boost them up.

Also the first John Wick has a B.

Kingsman has a B+

Dredd has a B

Sin City has a B

Kill Bill has a B+

Edited by AJG
  • Like 9

3 minutes ago, Madhuvan said:

I think we might we underestimating walkups , going by previews I still think 30m can happen.

The projection from keyser on the tracking thread is a $12.6m friday, which would make $30m difficult. Although, it’s already less frontloaded than Black Widow from preview to Friday. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

Remember that Grace also found Deadpool too violent and campaigned for families not to go and see it and for the studio to release a PG13 version. 

Well she got it with the sequel, an from what i remember she made a reaction video really happy about it

• Haha 3