Eric Atreides

Weekend Thread: Free Guy 28.4, Don't Breathe 10.6, Jungle Cruise 9, Respect 8.8, TSS 7.75

3 minutes ago, charlie Jatinder said:

IDK why this board don't like his tweets. I love the lightness he add to numbers. I don't agree with him all the time, but that's absolutely fine.

They only ever focus on negative numbers and drops for Twitter likes, unfortunately. 

• Like 1

So, here went any chance of Jackass Forever moving up to Sept...

A former star who was part of the film and then apparently written out when he got fired is suing, not just for funds, but for a movie release injunction...

https://ew.com/movies/bam-margera-sues-johnny-knoxville-spike-jonze-jackass-forever-firing/?did=663562-20210815&utm_campaign=ewk-nonewsubs_relationship-builder&utm_source=ew.com&utm_medium=email&utm_content=081521&cid=663562&mid=64595918702

Edited by TwoMisfits
  • Like 2

I'm troubled by the 45 day window that is becoming the industry standard, it's like cutting the box office in half... i get movies make half of their box office in the first 30 days,but they make the other half in the next 3 months,why do this

I mean, if that's the case why release it in theaters anyway.. the movie theaters should play hardball 

Edited by Gokira2012

1 minute ago, TwoMisfits said:

It doesn't matter.

The media overstate any immediate potential implications of lawsuits that entertainment companies face.

They can move the movie however they want.

• Like 1