Year 9 Advanced Schedule

2 hours ago, SLAM! said:

@4815162342 Please move The Bone King to a one-week IMAX slot on Friday, October 31st.

Done, but out of curiosity why? You are trading a 2 week window for only 1 week and moving to a week before a blockbuster of the same genre?

In any case, pending any further changes @Alpha now has 4 weeks for Beastars.

1 hour ago, Reddroast said:

@4815162342 can you move project ruby to easter id think id get imax on that date. And move no rest for the dead to July 2

You would not get IMAX opening weekend, only the weekend of the 25th. You can let me know if you still want to do that before I move Ruby. No Rest for the Dead is moved.

Edited by 4815162342
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

Done, but out of curiosity why? You are trading a 2 week window for only 1 week and moving to a week before a blockbuster of the same genre?

In any case, pending any further changes @Alpha now has 4 weeks for Beastars.

You would not get IMAX opening weekend, only the weekend of the 25th. You can let me know if you still want to do that before I move Ruby. No Rest for the Dead is moved.

Yes id much rather have 1 week to myself than 2 weeks shared

Edited by Reddroast
2 hours ago, 4815162342 said:

You know what, I'd like to move back to that original date. I was thinking of themaric material but I definitely see why opening on Halloween would be bad!

5 hours ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

@4815162342 Please move Rocket Hero to January 31st (where it'll take a horrendous drop the weekend after, but whatever, at least it'll get IMAX :ph34r:), and replace director Sam Esmail with Sam Hargrave.

I will make the change tonight after work.