Beginning on August 1, 2017 all free accounts will have the same avatar size as all paid accounts. This means you will be able to upload larger avatars on that day if you have a free account and this will no longer be a paid perk.

CJohn

The Mummy | June 9, 2017 | Tom Cruise, Sofia Boutella, Russell Crowe | Trailer on Page 49

An ancient princess is awakened from her crypt beneath the desert, bringing with her malevolence grown over millennia, and terrors that defy human comprehension.

Director: Alex Kurtzman

Writers: Christopher McQuarrie, Jon Spaihts

do another with Brendan Fraser and Rachel Weisz.

I think reboot means without the original actors a fresh start.

Great writer, hope we see more horror with adventure. I don't want a Wolfman movie, I would like it set in Egypt maybe this time in the 20s.

Wasn't the first Sommers film set in the 20's in Egypt?I actually have hope for this. Spaihts is a good writer.

I am an absolutely massive fan of the first two and were a significant part of my childhood because it made me obsessed with Egypt. The third never happened.

I really hope this turns out great.

• Like 3

I like the first two, they were entertaining films. A reboot I can't react with more than a shrug

I hope this turns out to be good. I am a fan of the 1st two movies.

I've always had a soft spot for the first one, but Returns is absolutely terrible. I passed it on TV the other week and it was funny to see how bored Rachel Weisz looked.
  • Like 1

Jon Spaihts a good screenwrite ? The guy is responsible for the Darkest hour, on of the worst movies i've ever seen. Come on people.
  • Like 1