Jump to content
Eric Atreides

Weekday Numbers (9/7-9) | Shang-Chi 6.62M Tuesday

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, keysersoze123 said:

I have no idea. But he definitely has sources and posted this morning. He has been tracking BO since early 80s !!!

Where does he say that ? Can you give a link ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, keysersoze123 said:

I have no idea. But he definitely has sources and posted this morning. He has been tracking BO since early 80s !!!

I  see , well these are morning numbers and many times change so i would guess that  in the end he will see the same number as we are, but who knows for sure..

Link to post
Share on other sites

6.5m

4.8m

4.5m

 

10m

14.5m

10.5m

 

Just in cas a solid 35m weekend. Still a very good weekend considering all the variables. 

 

This can't be compared to Black Panther. We are not in normal times. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

based from the article of forbes monday seems to be 6,9 or so....HOWEVER ....forbes is not always right and there are many intances where the real number is a little higher...anyways it   seems like the real number is at best 7

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, john2000 said:

based from the article of forbes monday seems to be 6,9 or so....HOWEVER ....forbes is not always right and there are many intances where the real number is a little higher...anyways it   seems like the real number is at best 7

Considering the timing of the post - literally within the last 20 minutes, it shouldn't change much. This is close to "early estimates" but without the need or time for excessive change that can happen with weekends. 

 

@charlie Jatinder were you looking at gross or total ticket sales? That may help explain your rough numbers some if it was just tickets and not gross. Curiosity on my part, nothing more. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, narniadis said:

Considering the timing of the post - literally within the last 20 minutes, it shouldn't change much. This is close to "early estimates" but without the need or time for excessive change that can happen with weekends. 

 

@charlie Jatinder were you looking at gross or total ticket sales? That may help explain your rough numbers some if it was just tickets and not gross. Curiosity on my part, nothing more. 

of course not ....it wont change match ...100 k aint much...we will know soon enough

Edited by john2000
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Ryaner90 said:

Always go lower

 

NO!!! WE ALWAYS GO HIGHER AND IF WE DON'T WE'RE GONNA END UP ON THE STREET SELLING OUR PUSSIES TO ANYONE WHO DARES GO LOWER. IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT?

  • Haha 1
  • ...wtf 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ryaner90 said:

Always go lower

 

Go lower again for this weekend btw. A lot lower. "Savior of theaters" this movie ain't...

 

Bet on D+ though

Edited by Ryaner90
  • Haha 1
  • ...wtf 1
  • Disbelief 2
  • Not Cool 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

-66% for Shang-Chi. Jungle Cruise and Paw Patrol both down -77% with Free Guy not far behind them. Candyman -62%. 

 

More huge drops to come on Wednesday then things should stabilise again.

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Ryaner90 said:

Go lower again for this weekend btw. A lot lower. "Savior of theaters" this movie ain't...

 

Bet on D+ though

Wtf are you talking about?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, KJsooner said:

Wtf are you talking about?

 

Here is another pearl of wisdom from them

 

Disney more or less pulling out of Cinema Con in person at the end of August should give people a clear indication that Shang Chi either wont stay in that Early September date or it will go to hybrid theaters and Disney+ release. If its delayed then all Marvel Movies (and maybe other Disney stuff too) will be pushed back imo.

Anyone who thinks it will just be a theater release in September now is just fooling themselves and that includes NATO even after their little hissy fit last week.

 

 

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Guidelines. Feel free to read our Privacy Policy as well.