Valonqar

Dune OS Thread: DESERT POWER 400.2M WW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (292.3M OS)

14 minutes ago, Noctis said:

You need to be imprisoned for the chaotic and messy way you're editing the title.

I'm open to suggestions. I'm sorry that I messed up. OS threads usually stop updating early on so I wanted to be as up to date as possible but wires crossed somewhere. :blush:

Edited by Valonqar
  • Like 3

22 minutes ago, vale900 said:

The should announce the sequel after the next weekend. At this point It's clear the movie is gonna make more than 300M so the announce can help to push the tickets sales in the us 2 weeks before the release.  

I am still pissed with the HBO max release for this film.

I mean at least 3 big markets are opening that weekend - China, US and UK.. what a waste.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

Good idea. But even so, sequel is locked, sealed and delivered. And it's going to blow up cause there won't be hybrid crap by the time it's out (2023? 2024?). 

Villenueve said it's ready to start in the first half of 2022, so i think christmas 2023 is a good date. 

2 hours ago, Valonqar said:

I'm open to suggestions. I'm sorry that I messed up. OS threads usually stop updating early on so I wanted to be as up to date as possible but wires crossed somewhere. :blush:

I wasn't being malicious btw! Honestly just meant that the title confused me