AMCTheater2000

65 | Sony | March 10, 2023 | Adam Driver

19 minutes ago, Eric the Velocipastor said:

I mean...when was the last time we've had a successful dinosaur movie that wasn't in the Jurassic series? Ice Age 3? And then before that...The Land Before Time? Sorry to burst your bubble, but people only care if it has "Jurassic" in the title.

I don't know I feel like you could've made this argument during JP and hell even JW's initial runs too. You never know what'll blow up until it somehow connects. Yeah in this heavily IPized market rn, pre-established IPs are dominating but when that ends who know what'll click. 

Well i just saw this. Tagging @Cap since she wanted to hear my opinion on it.

Listen guys and girls. Im maybe the biggest sucker for dinosaurs on this planet. I literally unironically love Dominion despite all its flaws. I actually was excited for the premise of Adam Driver vs Dinos.

But this ... was just bad. There are some cool dino scenes, but the character writing is subpar and the whole premise feels strangely wasted. Gotta be honest, despite my low expectations, im pretty bummed that this is probably the worst film ive seen in cinemas since Halloween Ends.

3/10 :sadno:

• Like 1
  • Sad 5

3 minutes ago, Brainbug said:

Listen guys and girls. Im maybe the biggest sucker for dinosaurs on this planet. I literally unironically love Dominion despite all its flaws. I actually was excited for the premise of Adam Driver vs Dinos.

But this ... was just bad. There are some cool dino scenes, but the character writing is subpar and the whole premise feels strangely wasted. Gotta be honest, despite my low expectations, im pretty bummed that this is probably the worst film ive seen in cinemas since Halloween Ends.

Trust the paleontology major on the dino movies. Having uncreative bland creature designs was a signal of things to come. I don't miss

Edited by Alex SciChannel

39 minutes ago, Brainbug said:

Is it true that the Dino action barely amounts to 5 minutes in total? 

5 hours ago, Brainbug said:

Awwww nooooo

5 hours ago, Brainbug said:

How does someone ruin a premise like this!? 

On 12/21/2022 at 9:01 PM, kayumanggi said:

So Sony chose to go against SHAZAM! FURY OF THE GODS? There's also JOHN WICK IV the week after. I think the previous date is the better date.

Ended going up.against scream 6 but judging by the box office so far 65 might have has trouble opening against Winnie the pooh blood and honey..

Edited by screambaby