Eric Duncan

VENOM: LET THERE BE CARNAGE WEEKEND THREAD | 90.1M OW! Biggest pandemic opening!

9 minutes ago, Let There Be Legion said:

Once he has 5 movies make the WW top 5 within 10 years of course.   

Considering the brilliance of hardy, should happen any day now :ph34r:

let me know when mr feige produces AND stars in the highest grossing movie ever released in the domestic market in the first week of october 2021

• Like 4
  • Haha 3
  • Astonished 1

2 minutes ago, keysersoze123 said:

I agree Venomous Hardy >>>> Formulaic Feige /s

I know we’re taking the piss but I’ve seen people on Twitter legit argue this. Reminds me of New England Patriots Reddit arguing whether Brady or Belichick was more responsible for those 6 Super Bowls. 

Regardless, 6 rings. 

2 minutes ago, RRA said:

I know we’re taking the piss but I’ve seen people on Twitter legit argue this. Reminds me of New England Patriots Reddit arguing whether Brady or Belichick was more responsible for those 6 Super Bowls. 

Regardless, 6 rings. 

sir i do not jest about mr. tom hardy

4 minutes ago, Ryan Reynolds said:

i think Venom is not so good, but i do hope this gives Sony the strength to cut ties with Disney , so they make their  spidey movies in their own universe , though they need to retire the peter parker version for a little while

This is a very confused comment. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Ryan Reynolds said:

i don't care if Venom is bad, its successful and proves Disney not needed, Sony Spidey Movies > MCU Spidey imo

You opinion can be whatever, but the commercial incentives couldn't be more clear. Sony isn't trying to breakaway from the most successful franchise in history. They're trying to burrow into it and leech from it's success, like a... parasite.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, lorddemaxus said:

I was cackling throughout the whole thing but surprisingly little laughs from my crowd for this (the complete opposite of Shang-Chi). Would not be surprised by a B+ cinemascore.

Yeah my 4pm showing which was decent sized barely reacted surprisingly. Only pop was at the end credit scene