Eric Atreides

NO TIME TO DIE WEEKEND THREAD | Bond 56M, Venom 32M

Remember that 4.4m of Skyfalls 90m opening weekend came during midnights. This was when they were already huge. 

Thinking Bond clears $100m w/ ease, maybe even $125m. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

2 minutes ago, excel1 said:

Remember that 4.4m of Skyfalls 90m opening weekend came during midnights. This was when they were already huge. 

Thinking Bond clears $100m w/ ease, maybe even $125m. 

Total DOM final - yeah, I'll agree with that.  It should be an easy level to clear.

Oh, you meant this weekend?  Ummm....

• Like 3
  • Haha 11

1 hour ago, Chicago said:

Probably got 100m from Aston Martin and Heineken already 

That sound like a lot specially, apparently the partner agreed to spend 150m in joint marketing campaign and a 50:1 ratio between marketing spending vs money is not particularly high.

On Skyfall they got $3M cash from Heineken for the product placement and $1M from Omega while getting in the 50M in ads from those.

The budget (production and marketing) we see around in the Deadline of the world tend to be after the different rebate would it be tax credit or product placement taken into account.

Getting Spectre at $250M was with the rebates from product placement and tax incentives.

It is not only product that pay Bond, some of the long list of country-cities tend to up the tax credit if they showcase what they want in  the Bond movies

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Barnack said:

That sound like a lot specially, apparently the partner agreed to spend 150m in joint marketing campaign and a 50:1 ratio between marketing spending vs money is not particularly high.

On Skyfall they got $3M cash from Heineken for the product placement and $1M from Omega while getting in the 50M in ads from those.

The budget (production and marketing) we see around in the Deadline of the world tend to be after the different rebate would it be tax credit or product placement taken into account.

Getting Spectre at $250M was with the rebates from product placement and tax incentives.

It is not only product that pay Bond, some of the long list of country-cities tend to up the tax credit if they showcase what they want in  the Bond movies

I pulled that number from my ass if I'm being honest. I have no idea how much they actually get.