Eric Atreides

DC Fandome 2021 Discussion Thread

1 minute ago, Eric Atreides said:

We're nearing 5 minutes on this Supergirl segment. Why is one of these dudes painted green?

He's Brainac 5, a member of the Legion of Superheroes, a 31st century band of crimefighting teenagers. One of the great Silver Age titles that is so ripe for a film adaptation now. And yes, it's embarrassing how much DC lore I know. 😂

WTF with Supergirl taking so much time.

Black Adam looks fantastic.

Peacemaker looks fun.

SS game is interesting and trailer was great.

Anyway, 200k + are watching on YouTube which is waaaay better than the 60K, where TUDUM peaked. Still surprised how Netflix fucked this up with all their content.

• Like 1

Just now, TheDarkKnightOfSteel said:

WTF with Supergirl taking so much time.

Black Adam looks fantastic.

Peacemaker looks fun.

SS game is interesting and trailer was great.

Anyway, 200k + are watching on YouTube which is waaaay better than the 60K, where TUDUM peaked. Still surprised how Netflix fucked this up with all their content.

DC has bigger brand recognition and people already know and understand what Fandome is all about. For a first time, Tudum didn't do that bad IMO

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cax16 said:

Holy shit do we really need these constant posts? If you don’t like it just don’t watch, the Batman trailer will be online instantly anyways. DC is bigger then just movies. 

Pretty much this.

It's DC Fandome, everything across movies, TV, comics, games and other associated events. Not DC Movies Fandome.

2 minutes ago, Eric Atreides said:

I love this Australian dude stating "who wouldn't want a customized Superman hat?" Umm...I do. I don't want that. Nobody wants that.

This shit reminds me of when E3 tried to put on more of show before they gave up and just made it a 1 hour trailer fest.