Eric Atreides

DC Fandome 2021 Discussion Thread

The Flash tease did nothing for me. I was hoping it would get me interested in the film but yea, it's not there. Also, the Keaton nostalgia isn't anywhere close to the level of the Tobey/Andrew nostalgia (despite what I've heard on this forum from certain people.)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, VenomXXR said:

The Flash tease did nothing for me. I was hoping it would get me interested in the film but yea, it's not there. Also, the Keaton nostalgia isn't anywhere close to the level of the Tobey/Andrew nostalgia (despite what I've heard on this forum from certain people.)

Yeah nothing DC interests me except The Batman. If WB didn't screw up their DCEU it would be a different story. When it became clear they couldn't decide which direction they were going I totally clocked out.

1 minute ago, WittyUsername said:

The Flash movie has my curiosity, but the main thing I’m here for is that Batman trailer. I should’ve known they’d save that for near the end. 

They know that's their bread and butter haha.

3 minutes ago, Eric Atreides said:

I like the concept art for Blue Beetle and it seems the creatives know what they're doing, so I'm happy about that. Still think they should have gone theatrical here.

Maybe if Blue Beetle does well, we can get the Booster Gold/BB film as a theatrical sequel. 

2 minutes ago, Eric Atreides said:

Praying this new Gotham Knights is a step towards a new Arkham game. I will legit cry if Rocksteady or whoever makes a new one.

Isn't the Arkham sequel the Suicide Squad game?

33 minutes ago, VenomXXR said:

That is because you are a marveloonie. keaton's batman was so popular in late 80s it was ridiculous. At least for 6 months of so it dominated the news space everywhere. That summer was also crazy BO space where OW record was broken 3 TIMES. batman was the 3rd one and broke the previous record holder(Ghostbusters 2 just a week ago) by whooping 35%. 

Tobey is the most popular spider-man looking at how big his movies were but Andrew is not in the same ballpark as Keaton or Tobey. 

I like the teaser. It worked big time. Final shot with multiple flash and Keaton in suit and flash's reaction to keaton batmobile was fantastic. 

Edited by keysersoze123
  • Like 1