Porthos

***SPOILERS*** ***SPOILERS*** ***SPOILERS*** ETERNALS ***SPOILERS*** ***SPOILERS*** ***SPOILERS***

3 hours ago, charlie Jatinder said:

I think I know every character quite well enough. This will age well.

If by that you mean it's not as bad as they say , then yes . Reputation for this will be it's a bit slow but it's a decent mcu. Probably mid tier.
There is no way this was going to be worse than TDW. The first act made me worried for a second there 

On 11/6/2021 at 8:52 PM, Darth Lehnsherr said:

The portrayal of the Celestials made me confident in an eventual Galactus interpretation. Goodbye cloud figures!!

I have had Galactus pencilled in as the Thanos level Big Bad of the Second Phase MCU ever since Marvel Studios got the all the Fox charecters.

I enjoyed "Eternals" but if the critics were too rough on it, it is being wildely ovepraised by some fans.

One thing that struck me was the Superman reference. I think,,and stand ready to be corrected if wrong, this is the first time that either Marvel of DC had directly referenced  a charecter from the other universe in one of their films.

I have no doubt DC will make a reference to  a Marvel charecter in revenge, but it will be more in the way of good natured kidding rather then a blood feud. 

Also loved the Dickens "Great Expectations" reference,   'Miss Haversham Lives here?"   though I have no doubt it went over some people

s head.

And the Post Credit scene was good news for me.Always hoped the MCU would get around to The Black Knight.

Edited by dudalb