iceroll

The X Factor USA (New Poll!)

7 members have voted

1. 1. Which two will make it to the finals?

• Chris & Josh
    • Chris & Marcus
    • Chris & Melanie
    • Josh & Marcus
    • Josh & Melanie
    • Marcus & Melanie
  2. 2. Who Will Win?

• Chris
    • Josh
    • Marcus
    • Melanie

My assesssment - Girls:Drew - Best one thereMelanie - Boring as shitRachel - AnnoyingBoys:Astro - second best one thereChris - Meh, I loved his first audition but he's failed to come anywhere close to that so far.Marcus - decent, I guessOldies:Josh - Good, a little overhyped, but good.Leroy - third best. He has a really nice voiceStacy - easily the worst. Annoying, crazy bitch who has little control over her voice that's constantly pitchy and shit.Groups - both boring.

My assesssment -Girls:Drew - Best one thereMelanie - Boring as shitRachel - AnnoyingBoys:Astro - second best one thereChris - Meh, I loved his first audition but he's failed to come anywhere close to that so far.Marcus - decent, I guessOldies:Josh - Good, a little overhyped, but good.Leroy - third best. He has a really nice voiceStacy - easily the worst. Annoying, crazy bitch who has little control over her voice that's constantly pitchy and shit.Groups - both boring.

I'd have to disagree with this, Astro's personality just grates me. He's the second most annoying little brat ever (after Jaden Smith). Melanie has a really awesome voice and acan sing really difficult songs. Stacy's also pretty good, reminds me of Jacob Lusk from Idol but better.

inTENsity was made for Disney, and they should have milked that all the way, instead of going against it last week. And that ultimately was their downfall. Also, 10 people? That's just too much, especially when they were all just thrown in like that at the end. The girls from Lakoda Rayne are hot and they are finally coming in to their own as a group. I hope they make it far.

Well the X Factor's the whole package, and personality counts. Plus how can anyone not like Melanie after this?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASXHWfXZxTI

Yeah, err, I mean technically she has a good voice, but there's absolutely nothing else interesting there. I'm usually jus checking my phone or whatever during her performances.

FavoritesDrew - amazing voice, one of a kindMarcus - I think Black people have some of the most amazing voices and vocal techniques in the worldStereo Hogzz - awesome group, nothing like them in the industry todayNot from America by the way, but I watch the show.