Eric Atreides

⊃∪∩⪽ Part II | March 1, 2024 | Reactions drop February 15, reviews February 21 | Zendaya for our next C-3P0

OH FUCK I FORGOT WONKA IS IN 2023 TOO

Ann Sarnoff, let it be known that you are the most wonderful, most incredible woman in the world and may God bless you for every day of your entire life.

Bob Iger/Chapek, you lot can also go to hell for not giving me Timothee as Prince Eric, the role the people have demanded for decades! Fuck outta here! 😠

• Haha 1

Just now, Eric Atreides said:

OH FUCK I FORGOT WONKA IS IN 2023 TOO

Ann Sarnoff, let it be known that you are the most wonderful, most incredible woman in the world and may God bless you for every day of your entire life.

Bob Iger/Chapek, you lot can also go to hell for not giving me Timothee as Prince Eric, the role the people have demanded for decades! Fuck outta here! 😠

So not only do you get Chalamet singing and dancing that year but maybe an Oscar nomination too.

5 minutes ago, keysersoze123 said:

Is it possible that some of the production work for Dune will be reused for sequel? This seems aggressive schedule for a sci-fi sequel. 

It's likely that they have been fully prepared for production to commence on the sequel ever since they finished shooting the first one, it was only a matter of whether Part 1 was a box office success for it to officially get the go-ahead (everything from there was a matter of everyone's schedules lining up).

19 minutes ago, YourMother said:

I do think a large jump is in order from 1 to 2, primarily due to strong reception and no HBO Max.

Kinda early to tell especially with no telling on how the legs will be impacted by HBO Max yet. I'd say a more moderate jump to around what this one would have made without HBO Max

• Like 1