Eric Atreides

⊃∪∩⪽ Part II | March 1, 2024 | Reactions drop February 15, reviews February 21 | Zendaya for our next C-3P0

I said long time ago that Pugh should be Irulan. She knows how to play haughty blondes and that's irulan at the start of the story. This is Irulan basically:

Florence-Pughs-Little-Women-Poster.jpg

Since she becomes a major player in Messiah and Children, strong actress is needed to fill in the charaterisation blanks that Herbert typically wasn't interested in. The character has a really good arc. I hope Pugh drops that Madonna crap and signs for this. 

Butler would be a great choice. he has a douchy vibe that is perfect for Feyd. 

Edited by Valonqar
  • Like 1

On 3/11/2022 at 4:34 AM, ban1o said:

Who ever is Austin Butler's agent deserves a raise. This guy was legit known as Vanessa Hudgens boyfriend 3 years ago. Now he's attached to all these major projects. He must have fired his old agent. 

I mean, he had a scene-stealing part in Once upon a Time in Hollywood which lead to him being cast in Elvis. 

20 hours ago, BestPicturePlutoNash said:

I mean, he had a scene-stealing part in Once upon a Time in Hollywood which lead to him being cast in Elvis. 

Scene stealing???? He was one of the hippies in that film right?? I doubt that role lead him to be cast as Elvis lol lol. 

Good to hear, but regardless, when adapting a book of this sort, you don't rely so much on the script being ready to have already done all the concept design and set building, as you know the broad outlines of where the story is going

I love the slew of Awards the film earned. I hope there is a chance at greater recognition with Part 2. Is there gonna be a Part 3? 

BTW, Chalamet and that outfit. Come on. 

Feyd is gonna be in Part 2? MMMkay. I'm interested. 

Looking forward to whenever this is coming out in 2023.

10 hours ago, nghtvsn said:

I love the slew of Awards the film earned. I hope there is a chance at greater recognition with Part 2. Is there gonna be a Part 3? 

BTW, Chalamet and that outfit. Come on. 

Feyd is gonna be in Part 2? MMMkay. I'm interested. 

Looking forward to whenever this is coming out in 2023.

There's no such thing as Part 3 cause book was split in 2 movies, hence Pt 1 and 2 like Deathly Hallows. However, there are sequel books so if they continued, the movie following Dune Pt 2 would be Dune Messiah.

Edited by Valonqar