The Wild Eric

No Way Home Weekend Thread | #RIP AIW Record | 260M OW DOM | 340M OS | 600M OW WW W/O CHINA

3 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Europe and other parts of America will follow soon. January will see the world back in lockdown.

Idk based on the memo from the White House their stance seems pretty clear...

?c=1&o1=ro&url=https%3A%2F%2Fpbs.twimg.c

This weekend just showcase in this polarised era, how rich become richer and poor become poorer.

The richest franchise not only reaping majority of the benefit of the market growth in the past decade, they are also in the finest position for recovery while Small/medium just got smaller than ever and waiting for a trickling down effect that may never come.  

• Like 1

Just now, Torontofan said:

Quebec has had QR codes to enter theaters since Sept 01 2021 and the highest vaccination rate in North America.

They are the most pro lockdown and pro restriction place in North America where they had curfews from Jan 2021 to May 2021.

So don't see them as a trendsetter for all of North America. 

Yeah bc lockdowns work fantastically, lol shame.

2 minutes ago, Torontofan said:

Quebec has had QR codes to enter theaters since Sept 01 2021 and the highest vaccination rate in North America.

They are the most pro lockdown and pro restriction place in North America where they had curfews from Jan 2021 to May 2021.

So don't see them as a trendsetter for all of North America. 

Do you see any other provinces following Quebec though?

Just now, Knights of Ren said:

I’m sure these lockdowns are going to help Canada with their COVID issues, just like they did last time 

I swear to God if i have to be waiting 2 hours to do curb side pick up to get a water pipe "as its non essential" while seeing my cousin in California enjoying a pool party on IG Stories again this winter I am gonna flip 

4 minutes ago, Samwise the Brave said:

Oh boy 100 pages 

Oh ya, I guess this is the first weekend thread that break 100 pages. But if I can recall, IW and EG thread was above 300+ pages and some of the more popular top blockbusters such as DC and SW weekend have easily close to 200 pages. Maybe we really lose some poster to Covid-19 in the past 2 years. 

• Like 1