The Wild Eric

No Way Home Weekend Thread | #RIP AIW Record | 260M OW DOM | 340M OS | 600M OW WW W/O CHINA

Holland is about to ink another deal for another trilogy and make big money.

Spoiler

On top of that the potential of us getting Amazing Spider-Man 3/Venom 3 I am all for as well. 

I truly do hope that the amount of money taken in by this movie makes Sony/Disney realize that Garfield can be brought back into the fray and become the Sony-Verse version of Spider-Man. 

Just now, Cap said:

I will never understand anyone under thirty wanting to get married and have kids. My god. I am thirty and that thought still horrifies me. 

It helps when you're a multi millionaire like Holland is. Plus his girlfriend whom I'm assuming is who he wants to settle down with is a star in her own right. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cappoedameron said:

It helps when you're a multi millionaire like Holland is. Plus his girlfriend whom I'm assuming is who he wants to settle down with is a star in her own right. 

Even more reason to not to do. Hollywood marriages never last. Hope they write up a good pre-nup. 

Buuuut, If it keeps him away from Spider-Man for a couple years I’m not gonna complain.  Absence makes the heart grow fonder.

• Like 4

Avengers Endgame had a 60% drop the second weekend right and that was pre-pandemic. Let's see how severe the second weekend drop is.

If it's a 70+% drop then I think there's a year of evidence to know Mega films or indy films it doesn't matter, movie theaters are no longer viable.

Edited by Cappoedameron
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Cap said:

Even more reason to not to do. Hollywood marriages never last. Hope they write up a good pre-nup. 

My 90's heartthrob parents Sarah Michelle Gellar and Freddie Prinze Jr. are still going strong after more than 2 decades. They've also stepped back from the spotlight though so maybe that helps. Tom said he wouldn't mind being a stay at home dad raising his kids so that his future wife (who I assume he's imagining as Zendaya) can focus on her career. Aw.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2