Eric Atreides

Everything Everywhere All At Once | March 25, 2022 | A24 | Michelle Yeoh | From the Swiss Army Man directors | Profit of 32M

1 minute ago, interiorgatordecorator said:

This has somehow made a million in Russia

I think other studios will be back in a few months 

that's only because the movie is named after the russian foreign policy plan heyooo.

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Eric is a furry said:

Only differences are asians doing more (6 to 21) and whites doing less (58 to 46), all other audience demos are pretty much equal to what they represent as percentage of the population. It's pretty obvious that asian led movies will perform better with asian audiences, in fact crazy rich asians did 38% asians, so i'm not exactly sure what's remarkable about this. Sure the rollouts started in the big cities where coincidentally more asians live, but thats what indies have always done

This was top notch.

Radiates sheer joy and filled with propulsive energy. In the same family as an early Edgar Wright movie or a Phil Lord/Christopher Miller joint with the plot of The Matrix. It's whip smart.

Fully takes advantage of it’s multiversal concept, using it to explore deeply human concepts of 'what if my life could have been more?' and 'does any of this matter when there's infinite universes?'. But also uses the multiverse to just have some good old fashioned fun gags, this film was hilarious, my audience was dying from laughter.

Hands down has some of the best action of the year as well.

Most importantly it wears it's sentimental heart on it's sleeve and never loses sight of the relationships at the centre of it's story. It's an incredible balancing act. Kudos to the Daniels for pulling it off.

Edited by FilmFincher
  • Like 3

Numbers aren't in yet, but seems that if its Wednesday hold is -20% or under (dropped -16% last Wednesday), this will come in #1 at the daily box office on Wednesday. A first for this film and I believe A24 in general.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Gopher said:

Numbers aren't in yet, but seems that if its Wednesday hold is -20% or under (dropped -16% last Wednesday), this will come in #1 at the daily box office on Wednesday. A first for this film and I believe A24 in general.

Indeed it come in at number 1 on Wednesday. But this week it will face the biggest threat, not only in term of scale but also their similar in concept. 

theater count drop to 1800 but mother day could soften the blow

22 hours ago, Gopher said:

I just noticed this as Jamie Lee Curtis shared a box office mojo screenshot to her Instagram haha.

Cant wait to finally see this on Tuesday. 

3 minutes ago, Eric loves Rey said:

ERC's tweet here is just, so, useless. What do I learn from this comparison? How is this a helpful tweet in any way? In what universe is this comparison apt? I don't understand...

Peace,

Mike

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, MikeQ said:

ERC's tweet here is just, so, useless. What do I learn from this comparison? How is this a helpful tweet in any way? In what universe is this comparison apt? I don't understand...

Peace,

Mike

They're just starting drama and getting a reaction from Twitter users. Which like...that's what they got.

40 minutes ago, MikeQ said:

Peace,

Mike

ERC is just a little shitheel who likes starting drama for attention

• Like 2