Eric Atreides

Everything Everywhere All At Once | March 25, 2022 | A24 | Michelle Yeoh | From the Swiss Army Man directors | Profit of 32M

8 hours ago, CoolioD1 said:

i haaaated swiss army man but i'm actually getting a little excited to see this. may end up being regretful but we'll see.

It's very different (and better) than Swiss Army Man. The film has its comedic shock-value but stays grounded by trying to tell an emotional message first and foremost.

• Like 1

thanks. even though that movie sucked i really do like the daniels' music videos and shorts (the turn down for what video is still awesome), so I'm open to the idea of them being great directors. plus always rooting for michelle yeoh.

• Like 1

Just finish the movie. Overall the movie is effective and moving but there were time I feel they have overdone the plot. The switching between mandarin and English is a bit carelessly done. Same goes to editing, they overdoing it. 

most importantly, if you epilepsy, you need to be careful with the light strobe effect used in the movie. There is one particular scene even I myself find it uncomfortable to watch.

• Knock It Off 1

Wow I absolutely LOVED this, crazy how we got two Wachowski films back to back! This is very much inspired by their work but still very distinct. Michelle Yeoh is a bad ass as always, my boy Short Round was easily the highlight though and him not taking over the Indy franchise is especially baffling now. It’s so overflowing with creativity and zany multiverse stuff while still grounding it in a really good emotional story, the sheer maximalist spectacle of it all made me tear up by the end. Zero chance Marvel or DC even comes close with their multiverse projects.

i will be surprised if this isn’t in my top 10 come years end.

Edited by TheDude391
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Eric the Living Vampire said:

LMAO

What awful taste

Human Condition 1 is clearly the best of the trilogy

Edited by interiorgatordecorator