Eric Atreides

Everything Everywhere All At Once | March 25, 2022 | A24 | Michelle Yeoh | From the Swiss Army Man directors | Profit of 32M

2 hours ago, BestPicturePlutoNash said:

This can appeal to even the MCU shills who see no other movies if it’s as broad as Parasite. Lots of hype currently 

(regarding the tweet) I hate that style of writing

• Like 4

On 3/26/2022 at 4:57 PM, CoolioD1 said:

thanks. even though that movie sucked i really do like the daniels' music videos and shorts (the turn down for what video is still awesome), so I'm open to the idea of them being great directors. plus always rooting for michelle yeoh.

They directed the turn down for what music video??? Kinda makes sense I guess.

Swiss Army Man looked annoying and Dick Long was bad. But the stuff I'm hearing about the movie is getting to me. Expectations still low but I'll probably watch it this weekend if I have the time (priority for this weekend  is the new Bay).

Edited by lorddemaxus

I got to give this another watch because I started tuning out after about an hour 55 in for various reasons, but it did grab me back in the end. Overall, I definitely think it's something special that should gather a cult following.

I hope this gets some recognition on the awards circuit for visuals and costumes.

• Like 1