Eric Atreides

Weekday Numbers (1/3-6) | 7.9 Spider Monday

Biggest non holiday 3rd Mon:

TFA 8

I2 7.66 (summer)  

Biggest non-holiday 3rd Tues:

I2 10.3M (day before July 4, arguably semi holiday?)

Dory 8.2 (day after Jul 4)

TFA 7.97M

3rd wed:

Dory 6.4M

TFA 6.2M

Th:

I2 7.17M (day after Jul 4)

JW 6.94M

TFA 5.97M  

Will compile biggest non-holiday 3rd M-Th in a bit, I2 and dory will be excluded because of July 4.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Product Driven Legion said:

Tuesday should increase and take out TFA or it will be concerning imo.

I expect it to drop. Today was inflated by a lot of people still being off due to the 1st falling on the weekend. 

$6.5-7M Tuesday is my target.

• Like 9

1 minute ago, RiddlerXXR said:

I expect it to drop. Today was inflated by a lot of people still being off due to the 1st falling on the weekend. 

$6.5-7M Tuesday is my target.

Today was bigger than expected, so I guess that would be fine. 2022 Tuesdays should be a lot bigger boost than 2016 Tuesdays as we get later into the run though.

Great hold, right in the middle of the 50-60% arena. Film should drop every day this week based off past matching patterns or close to it. Thursday may increase since there isnt a major film opening (Sorry 355 lol), but steady on minor drops should lead into a very solid Friday/Saturday. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, JWR said:

Will the Ontario news signal the US shutting down next?

higly doubtfull , canada was never representitive of us policy , in the pandemic period.USA will follow what european majors have done which is some restrictions only at best , nothing more.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, TiagoRodrigues said:

The movie did over 600M in a bit over 2 weeks and 3 weekends, did over 50M during this past weekend alone...it's not impossible in any way. 

Nah, there’s just no way it can end with 700M now. The math isn’t there anymore after this weekend+Monday number.

• Like 1