Eric Atreides

Weekend Thread (1/7-9) | The 355 - 350K Previews (5K short!)

https://deadline.com/2022/01/weekend-box-office-spider-man-no-way-home-the-355-1234906089/

Universal and FilmNation’s greatly panned (24% on Rotten Tomatoes), but star-studded female spy movie The 355 is not off to the best of starts with $350K from Thursday night previews which started at 7PM yesterday at 2,300 theaters.

This will result in likely a single digit opening for the weekend for the Jessica Chastain, Penelope Cruz, Lupita Nyong’o, Bingbing Fan, and Diane Kruger title.

• Like 2

So, I gave in...spouse is taking 3 of the kids (both boys and the oldest) to the King's Men tomorrow night.  1st 4 seats bought in a 60 seat theater, but with spread here, I'm still gonna stay home...but they need an outing after snow play all week, so I'll singlehandedly be adding 10% of the King's Men's Saturday box office to the till...

PS - And kid is now happy he used his Xmas present's 1st month...it was his movie membership, so he gets 12 movie choices this year...maybe he'll do better in Feb!

Edited by TwoMisfits
  • Like 2