Ezen Baklattan

Friday numbers (page 12) THG 12.7-12.9, AR 9.3, Titanic 7.1

http://www.deadline....trong-matinees/http://www.deadline....trong-matinees/FRIDAY 2:30 PM, 5TH UPDATE: My sources now say the #1 movie this Easter weekend will still be Lionsgate’s The Hunger Games with $12M-$14M for its 3rd Friday in release at the North American box office. Universal’s American Reunion opening today is #2 with $8M-$10M today for a projected $25M for this weekend. Universal’s fourquel reunites the original cast of this raunchy popular franchise more than a decade later, including even that hot mess Tara Reid. (For those keeping score, there have been 8 releases total – but a quad went directly to home video.) In the U.S. and Canada, midnights at 37 locations opened with $660K. It pulled ahead of Paramount/Fox conversion Titanic 3D which opened Wednesday and is looking at $6.5M-$7.5M today for #3 and a possible 5-day cume of $20M through Easter Sunday.

I'm going to lock this cuz we already have this discussion happening in the Thurs thread. I know we usually post this as soon as it comes out from Nikki, but the friday numbers are in the Thurs thread.....let's wait until we have a bit more than a guess from her.Sorry.

http://www.deadline....trong-matinees/

FRIDAY 2:30 PM, 5TH UPDATE: My sources now say the #1 movie this Easter weekend will still be Lionsgate’s The Hunger Games with $12M-$14M for its 3rd Friday in release at the North American box office. Universal’s American Reunion opening today is #2 with $8M-$10M today for a projected $25M for this weekend. Universal’s fourquel reunites the original cast of this raunchy popular franchise more than a decade later, including even that hot mess Tara Reid. (For those keeping score, there have been 8 releases total – but a quad went directly to home video.) In the U.S. and Canada, midnights at 37 locations opened with $660K. It pulled ahead of Paramount/Fox conversion Titanic 3D which opened Wednesday and is looking at $6.5M-$7.5M today for #3 and a possible 5-day cume of $20M through Easter Sunday.

Edited by kayumanggi

If Titanic's number really is less than 100% of a bump, then this will be another TPM domestically. Very disappointed in that. And AR numbers are going to be on par with Scream in a way. Too bad, it's an exceptionally funny film.

I'm sorry? It's the same update that I made which you locked.

We've been discussing this in the Thurs thread for 2 hours. That's why i locked it. There was another thread opened up an hour ago.

She updated the numbers. And the thread says: (please no Friday #s thread until next update)

She has UPDATED it, that's why I made the thread.

And why should we be discussing Friday numbers in a Thursday thread? :mellow: