Noctis

THE SECRETS OF DUMBLEDORE: $309.3m

26 minutes ago, Felipe said:

Decent drop from last weekend of about 47%. It did about 62.8 million this past week OS and 50% drops from here on out gets it to 275-280m and 40% drops gets it to 307m. Either way its not getting to 450m worldwide total let alone 500m. It could miss even 400 million at this point if drops are higher than 45% week on week. 

On 4/23/2022 at 2:28 AM, Noiret Jak said:

$300M worldwide possibly on Sunday, more or less close to that figure.
450/500M$ are still possible.

Well it had a horrible drop, also the hoilday weeks in the european countries are now over so great holds will be hard and mostly dependend on very bad weather.

Let's say $95m DOM and OS is looking at around $300m.

I would say $400m isn't locked yet, next weekend is very important, cause once DS2 hits europe FB3 will drop over 45%.

3 hours ago, Noiret Jak said:

450 is still in game.

It will overtake Dune, believe me.

How?

Estimated $14M in the U.S. this weekend for a $67M total. Let's be charitable and say it crawls to $100M.

That's $313M worldwide with the $38M it made internationally this weekend. Where's the 4.6x multiplier coming from to get it to $450M?

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Felipe said:

I don't think it's a coincidence that the most terrible results are the ones in US/Canada and UK, I'm sure these countries are the only ones where the J.K. Rowling and Johnny Depp/Amber Heard controversies are really popular and not simple discussions on some social networks