The Wild Eric

Horizon Part 1 | Kevin Costner-directed Western | June 28, 2024

Any chance in hell this film has a small but loyal audience to carry it to good legs? It's never going to be a success but I'd consider it a tiny consolation if it could leg to $40M or something.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/movies/movie-news/kevin-costner-horizon-box-office-2-1235935961/

Well, apparently Costner is intending to resume shooting on Film 3 in August, according to this new THR piece.  

And apparently the Warner Bros. distribution deal is only for the first two films...which means films 3 and 4...if they are completed...could of course end up going to a streaming service.  

2 minutes ago, AniNate said:

That was sort of what they tried to do with the last divergent movies until they just scrapped them altogether 

Imagine telling Kevin Costner his project would have the same fate as the knockoff Hunger Games.

• Disbelief 1

2 hours ago, Mojoguy said:

Just cut up Part 2 into 3 episodes and put it on MAX as a streaming series! They should at least TRY to get their money back!

I think this should have been a Streaming series from the beginning.

Just got back from seeing Chapter 1 again and i see this...

My summer movie season is ruined smh. It makes total sense to grow the audience in between parts by spreading it out for sure but man...I don't wanna wait any longer. I. Am. DYING. To. See. Chapter. 2.

Edited by TheDude391