Taylor

Scream VI (March 10, 2023)

43 minutes ago, filmlover said:

I really like the change to the NYC setting tbh, should allow for some fun set pieces. Woodsboro could really use a break.

Yeh it’ll keep things a bit different especially after 4 & 5 both having the small town vibe. 

• Like 1

Yeah im all for going with a bigger scale so to speak with this movie. The last two movies centered only around Woodsboro and while thats totally fine, a change of formula/setting is needed imo.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Taylor said:

Some fresh faces, mostly unknown. I still hope the Sadie Sink rumour is true, we need at least one notable name.

I’m glad they’ve all worked before at least. But I only knew Josh Segarra. 

Jack Champion is in the 3 Avatar sequels, and Liana is filming Totally Killer for Amazon which sounds fun. 

On 6/16/2022 at 5:23 PM, Taylor said:

Some fresh faces, mostly unknown. I still hope the Sadie Sink rumour is true, we need at least one notable name.

"Liana Liberato" Oooh, I liked her from Light as a Feather. Also "Adrian Chase / Prometheus" is in this too?

Edited by poweranimals
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, Macleod said:

Well, that didn't last long!!!  Fan response and money speaks!!  

If it’s true, I’m glad Neve made a statement as it looks like it forced Paramount into changing their offer. I’m sure that’s what her team intended by making it public. 

• Like 1

There's photos of Courteney on set. Interesting they haven't officially announced her return yet.

Neve is also continuing to deny her involvement, but if they're keeping her as a surprise I guess she has to. 

Edited by Taylor
  • Like 1